Just wanted to say ...

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Just wanted to say ...

Postby Wellsy » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:47 pm

…. I miss all of you.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Re: Just wanted to say ...

Postby Gyro » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 pm

I'm amazed this is still up. I'm Aegis, I have no idea which password or email address I had on here. I miss you weirdos too.
Gyro
Wanderer

Postby Otaku No Anime » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:53 pm

Likewise. Even if I didn't talk much back in the day, I miss chiming in when I can and seeing this place active like in its heyday. Around 15 years since I first joined this community. And if I recall I was one of the youngest users on here at 13. I'm 28 now. It's a rather sobering thought, but I digress.

I'm sure there are some of us here who lurk and just don't log on when they visit on occasion.

Edit: And yeah, no kidding, Aegis/Gyro. This forum is so old, all three of the IMing service linked to my profile are all dead now. LOL I guess it doesn't really cost much (or anything at all) to keep this place up. xP
Otaku No Anime
S2 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:30 am

My last post was almost a decade ago. That's crazy to think about.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Porter » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:29 pm

Miss you guys too. Unreal it was back in around 2002 or 2003 we started #theway the chatroom. I remember Lun switching the forums over. Great times here.
Your Penis Name is: Bavarian Beefstick
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Fri May 03, 2019 6:03 am

I still jump on every now and again to ask everybody how they're doing and then promptly disappear again. That and to re-download my kick-ass avatar.

Miss you all - hope life's treating you all well!
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:44 pm

*BUMP*

It's that time of year again and I had the urge to replay The Way... how is everybody? What are you all upto?

I myself am getting regular underpaid work with crappy web-design (wordpress) and general tech-support. We're also starting to play around with some 3D stuff and personally I'm thinking about getting more into animation.

On the off-chance any of you old retrobates read this I hope your well. It'd be great to hear from you.

Stay fresh Cheese Bags.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:06 pm

Still keeping the cobwebs cleaned off around here. There was a massive, massive spambot attack a few weeks ago which I had to clean up and change the security question. PHPBB2 isn't holding up so well any more.

I'm living a boring life working as a boring programmer on boring software, but hey, which is about what I expected, but hey, it could be a lot worse.

I try and go back to the RPG Maker well once every few years. Haven't gone back to The Way since this thing, and I might not yet for a while, but even now I think it just has something I still haven't seen again in any game since.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby navgame77 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:05 am

I didn't know there was a forum where people are posting. Just played the way again after about 8 years. Still doesn't fail to amaze. Such an amazing game.
navgame77
Wanderer

Postby theone » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:49 pm

Woah, this place is still active :D
theone
Wanderer

Return to The Scratch Wall