Who Would Win?

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

If Porter and Chip fought in real life, who would win?

Porter
55%
Chip
45%

Total votes : 11

Postby Porter » Mon May 03, 2004 10:40 am

silent_empath wrote:I voted Chip....no offense porter but MOST 18 year olds haven't had the time or experience to handle themselves in a fight....now this is purely speculation on my part but Chip possibly has kids around your age and therefore has had to deal with smart mouthed kids for quite a while and knows how to deal their punishment.......and if not he works with kids your age so....

Porter could you take your own dad in a fight?

Chip is "32 years old" :roll: , plays computer games, chats on internet forums and is also a "father" apparently. Does that say much for his physique? As for me, I'm 18 years old and youthful, I play football, basketball and run track. I lift hard 5 days a week and condition considerably. Honestly, Chip would have no chance against a Division 1 athlete such as myself and he knows it.

A 32 year old does not have 18 year old children empath, do the math, and who's smartmouthed? Chip is one of the most dimwitted fucks I've ever known. You should check out a log of one of our arguements, it's absolutly the most brilliant display of thoughtless retarded babble you'll ever see.

And if I were to fight with my dad, I would kick his ass sadly.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon May 03, 2004 10:43 am

...Aaand we'll leave it at that. Nothing against Excell or anything, but let's try and keep the "Member vs. Member" out of here.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall