Good music needed

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sling » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:45 am

Teenr0cker wrote:Borat Soundtrack

Is that actually availble yet? Links please, or better still, tell me where I can download it.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:11 am

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3553170/VA-Borat-(OST)-2006-tLOC

copy/paste the whole thing.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:54 pm

In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:10 pm

lol, I can understand her in the 2nd film!

And what the fuck was a violinist doing in an outhouse with his violin...Like, I would understand if it were just himself, no violin, but seriously! Thats....not normal...
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Wellsy » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:40 pm

Heh, cool songs, I like the Viking rock band with the member whose sole job is to beat the fuck out of a single drum. I also got a kick out of the guy coming from the outhouse ready to rock on his violin.

Christopher Lee has a pretty good voice, too, surprisingly.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:35 pm

http://www.pandora.com

music genome project
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Wellsy » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:30 pm

Telephalsion wrote:www.pandora.com

music genome project

Awesome, Tele, I was hoping someone would direct me to a site like this. I think I had heard vaguely of this before, definitely pretty cool.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:08 am

Wellsy630 wrote:Heh, cool songs, I like the Viking rock band with the member whose sole job is to beat the fuck out of a single drum. I also got a kick out of the guy coming from the outhouse ready to rock on his violin.

Christopher Lee has a pretty good voice, too, surprisingly.

The first band is called Korpiklaani, and they're Celtic Folk Metal. They were recommendedto me by a friend who, surprisingly, is also called Wellsy. The band with Christopher Lee are called Rhapsody of Fire and they were recommended by Jera a while ago. A posted the german version of the song, because I felt the live version makes it more epic. Here it is in English.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk2pCaIokfs

Here is another song by Korpiklaani
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x87fz7zDF4
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:43 am

Anybody know any stuff similar to the Prodigy/Aphex Twin? I'm not a techno freak but I enjoy the occasional well put-together song (not repetitive bass and wailing siren - and I do realize this eliminates about 95% of techno/electronica.)

BTW, that Pandora radio is pretty cool if you haven't checked it out yet, it puts out a pretty decent playlist depending on how you seed the station.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:46 am

Wellsy630 wrote:Anybody know any stuff similar to the Prodigy/Aphex Twin? I'm not a techno freak but I enjoy the occasional well put-together song (not repetitive bass and wailing siren - and I do realize this eliminates about 95% of techno/electronica.)

Seconded. I don't listen to nearly as much electronica as I'd like to. Some of Radiohead's Kid A fits the bill, but it's not nearly enough.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:48 am

A good mix would be DJ Markski's Ski mix. Its just under 80 minutes though XP. It's got some good songs mixed into it. Only qualms I have with it is every once in a while it makes a transition using the opening clip, which is some voice saying 'You're in the mix-TRANCE STYLE- with DJ marski!'

And Aphex Twins are an excellent choice, they have a very nice style.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:23 am

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:29 am

Why did you do that Holstein? Do you hate us more than Strayed? No decent human would ever subject people to this shit.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby War » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:18 pm

poems are so overrated.... along with emo freaks who try to make it look like they nailed nails into there heads.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Poenaensis » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:22 am

Teenr0cker wrote:Why did you do that Holstein? Do you hate us more than Strayed? No decent human would ever subject people to this shit.

yes, he must. I can't believe how high it's rating is.
"Mum, Grandad says he cant get his bottom set of false teeth out."

"Don, are you all right?"

"I can't get my teeth out"

"that's cause they're real"
-----------------------------------------

Grandad's mind gave up on boxing day, to late to get him new one for Christmas, he'll have to wait till his birthday now.
Poenaensis
S2 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall