iBuy iCrap from the iStore

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Do you use the iStore?

Stab Stab Stab (Yes)
10%
No, I just don't care.
20%
No, I don't even have an iPod, so why bother?
70%

Total votes : 20

Postby MusashiEX » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:52 pm

I stopped reading after "Sony Playstation products and accessories will stop breaking quite so much." That's just impossible.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby black feather » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:05 pm

i know we've kind of gone off talking about macs but i would regester my ate of macs because
a. my dads a mac lover and keeps going on about how osx doesn't crash and how fantastic the new adobe is while we're stuck with 9.2, arrghhh :evil:

b,macs can't run .exe, which means they can't play the way!! :evil: which is why i have good ol' crashin' windows

note:i didn't say anything about ipods/tunes cos' i have them both
YAY! i'm hypocrite!! :D
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:47 pm

You can do anything that you can do in Windows, in a Mac. Didn't watch the commercials?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:51 pm

The new commercials suck.
The old ones were great, especially touché, but now they just suck.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:57 pm

Yes. The one about the webcam was stupid.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:55 pm

Greatchickenman wrote:Sling... You of all people should know that it's only going to be misused so emos can cut themselves while listening to Linkin Park at the same time.
That's the whole point, the emo's who buy this will slit their writs, and the non-emo's who buy these will stab the emo's. It's brilliant, the great thing about the problem with Emo's is that the problem sorts itself out.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:11 pm

The thing is, most emos either don't slit their wrists because they're pussies, or they cut tiny little cuts going around their arm with the tiny razor from a pencil sharpener which, while still dangerous isn't half as life threatening as using a knife to slice along the arm. Though to be fair, none of these are as life threatening as stabbing yourself in the face.

That or they pretend they do by covering their arms with bandages or never revealing their arms to make people think they have. To sum up, they're mearly attention seeking losers and if they were truely upset with life they'd commit suicide properly like any other nut-case.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:13 pm

I agree. The really hateful emos are those that pretend to have lots of bad things happening to them, while living a luxorious life. They don't even cut themselves. A millimeter deep cut won't kill you. At least have the guts to make the cuts, if that's the lifestyle you prefer.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:27 pm

MusashiEX wrote:You can do anything that you can do in Windows, in a Mac.

you can't right-click in a mac
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Angel_OA » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:53 am

How many topics have become emo bashing gatherings now?
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:38 am

HolsteinCow wrote:

Yes you can. In fact, I do so on a daily basis. Nice failure, there.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:00 am

Well, you can right click on a mac, but it does the same thing as a left click. I think you need to hold ctrl and click.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Angel_OA » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:02 am

Mitchell and Webb are advertising macs now. Why? WHY??
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:33 am

Impossible wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:

Yes you can. In fact, I do so on a daily basis. Nice failure, there.

Nice failure in not immediately realizing that the previous poster was Holstein.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:02 am

Fitz Tayo wrote:The thing is, most emos either don't slit their wrists because they're pussies, or they cut tiny little cuts going around their arm with the tiny razor from a pencil sharpener which, while still dangerous isn't half as life threatening as using a knife to slice along the arm. Though to be fair, none of these are as life threatening as stabbing yourself in the face.
This is why the blade shall be made from Diamond-Edged Laser Sharpened Titanium.

Yeah, you'd think they'd go for a classier way of committing Suicide though. I mean, slitting of the wrists is just sooo 90's. This is the future, where we have no morals and a bunch of kick-ass gadgets. There is a much wider array of methods. Bathing in tub of Napalm and then setting off a thermite reaction whilst in the tub is much cooler.

Fitz Tayo wrote:That or they pretend they do by covering their arms with bandages or never revealing their arms to make people think they have. To sum up, they're mearly attention seeking losers and if they were truely upset with life they'd commit suicide properly like any other nut-case.
Aren't emo's all supposed to be "Non-Comformist" or whatever it is they claim to be? Yet here they go all jumping on the same bandwagon, you'd think at least one or two would break the mould by now. *sigh* I guess that's what the 6th of June is for.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall