a string of bad events 2

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

a string of bad events 2

Postby Shindy » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:38 pm

1) i just took the midterms, and due to my brain in the state of fried i wont stay awake much longer.
2) i got SAT coming up in 8 days and im screwed at its essay and reading section.
3) i find a fking dead bug over and over right in the middle of my bed after i wake up.
4) im becoming a religious freak. but my destructionist side, as usual, is always more powerful. but it gets pissed off often as my dad had just begun a family worship every night and we gotta pay offerings. I work my ASS off at my job.
5) i gotta go to clubs. 4 of em, maby 1 per week. So its go to club once per week, go to job everyday except fridays and sundays, come home and do hw/study for SAT, family worship, then sleep. wake up go to school, and the process repeats it self over and over. being a slave of the society and nature sux. the time i should be enjoying as a teenager (adults dont get much free time) is being wasted on getting a better job as an adult.
6) i just found out i have 2x heartbeat as other students in the school. this is probably the reason why i have good frequency hearing eyesight and logic... but the drawbacks of that are having a shorter lifespan. hopefully age reversing process comes out in 50 years.
7) im trying to convert mp3 to ogg. its just gonna be 64 files for my samsung player. I go find some, and they all cost like $20. I cant find any free audio converters... anyone know one that works? if not, whats a good mp3 to ogg audio converter?
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:33 pm

I recommend taking AP courses in School (advanced Prepatory, psuedo-college level classes) instead of SAT studying/classes, but that's me...I took the SATs in May, then retook them in October; I hadn't studied, I didn't read any math books, I didn't even have a math class this semester, and I kept my grade the same, so I think cramming is not efficient at all.

Unless those clubs end with incredible opportunities for scholarships, don't over-do it.

I'll try and get the file online and send it to you somehow, I've got software with a crack program... PM me your email and I can arrange for a "dropload" or some other thingy that sounds like an innuendo, but really it's just some free filesharing service.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby PseudoFlare » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:55 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:psuedo-college

There's only one true Pseudo, and that's <--- This guy.

1. I'm taking my finals in next week and trying to study over all those pointless shit to pass. Finals is 50% of my grade so you'd know how stressful that is. What I'm saying is its prolly worse then yours.

2. Essay is like this: (In order from top to down)

Hook
General ideas
Thesis

Topic
Example
Commentary
Example
Commentary
Concluding sentence (do this paragraph for 3 times or more)

Topic
Re-state thesis
Lasting thingie (forgot what its called.

And reading... your on your own

3. Either don't fart or spray raid somewhere else.

4. There's no solid proof that god exists and we're all going to go to hell anyways so no worries.

5. Good luck :?

6. 2 whole frigging X?! Either stop masturbating or try getting a pacemaker. Or else I think its your crazy schedule but how would I know?

7. Don';t really listen to music so nadda.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Location: A really short way, just left of your street 3 blocks ahead.

Postby avatarmonkeykirby » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:58 pm

A free way to convert mp3 to ogg moderately easily is go to
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ there you can download Audacity, this program allows you to edit sound files and save into several formats (including OGG vorbis). So go there and download it afterthat when you run it open the song you want and then click "File" and "Export as OGG Vorbis" it'll ask you to find a "enc_vorbis.dll" you can download it from me here: http://avatarmonkeykirby.googlepages.com/enc_vorbis.dll.
True love lies in complete adherence to Newton's third law.
S1 Hilyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:22 am

Unless you've actually had a fair amount of doctors tell you that you have an abnormal heart rate, I wouldn't worry. And from the way you stated it, it sounds like you were checking your pulse in class.

Consider not joining clubs, clubs are for douchebags.

If your family tries to pull you into some psychotic cult, find relatives that aren't brain dead, and move in with them.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:40 am

The clubs...well, I'll be honest, they suck major cock. Their only redeeming quality is you can put them on your god-forsaken resume for more points in the admissions office when you apply to college. And even then, don't do the "real" ones. Do the shit like "Film Club" where they watch movies, or a language club with a laidback teacher.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Shindy » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:29 am

its not psychotic cult, its the major religion.
thanks avatar XD
its more like 1.5 X but still waay over theirs... :shock:

Well i go to the following clubs:

Computer Club: play games... sometimes to charity work of programming or host game competitions. of course, i woop everyone's base with elite cataphrags+monk combo in about 25 minutes.
Asian Studies: Not really an Asian studies club, we watch movies but we gotta go to sporting events... :\
Interact Club: Wow. just Wow.
Anime Club: Im the only Asian there. But we play video games and watch movies.

but then i must thank my 24pakofSierraMist, which is a major stress killer.
The only reason i work is because i could put on the admission resume to put that "IDidntJustDoBooksAtHhome".
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Sling » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:08 pm

Shindy wrote:i woop everyone in about 25 minutes.

Shindy wrote:Im the only Asian there.

This explains everything.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Return to The Scratch Wall