You guys had better be behaving yourselves.

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Fitz Tayo » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:32 am

If I were a robot, I'd be like Metal Gear meets Transformers. But I'd run on air instead of Energon or something like that.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:02 am

This topic's in such a downward spiral that it's probably doing Emo Kids shame in comparison.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby ReaperGal » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:21 pm

All of you need to got to YouTube and look for 'Lars the Emo.'

Trust me.
ReaperGal
S2 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:40 pm

I don't see why people hate emo people. I don't like them, but I don't hate them either. Is it that wrong to express their feelings? Is this what our world has degraded to? Are we all condemed to allow evolution to strip us into mere brutes, who cannot acknowledge that fact that we as humans have emotions?
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:51 pm

Yes, if that means not being an emo.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:03 pm

Fair enough.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:30 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:Emos are moronic, tasteless, wastes of human life. Everything they do is a walking, sobbing, slitting paradox. These people like to woefully go on about all the troubles in their lives, when in fact they're all a bunch of spoiled idiotic middle-class white Americans who've basically had their entire lives paved for them. They're so spoiled that they interpret the slightest obstacle in front of them as some sort of life-ruining blockade that they can whine about it. Just because they failed a math test, or their parents wont let them go to some concert, they feel like the deserve the sympathy of the whole world, when in reality there are real people with real problems out there. They actually have the audacity to think their problems are meaningful in a world where millions on a continent have aids, and millions more starve everyday, instead of having the luxury of Taco Bell (emos love Taco Bell), and coffee shops.

The even larger double standard is that they like to brag about being non-conformist, yet all emos have the same look, same shitty tastes in music, all shop at hot topic, and have the same whiney epithet as each other. Emos are whiney, self-centered closed-minded idiots who will probably never accomplish anything in life because they're too busy whining on their Myspaces, crying while listening to Simple Plan, and failing at commiting suicide. While the rest of us are busting our asses at college and getting jobs, these people whine about their cell-phones and hide in dark corners, thinking that they're the only ones in the entire universe who've had hardships in their teenage years. They're too immature to handle highschool because their parents babied them and never made them do anything. They're a scar on the current teenage generation, and they make the rest of us look bad by association while we try and make something of our lives.

Conclusion: Emo is bullshit, and all emos can either clean up their acts, or go to hell.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Angel_OA » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:02 am

*Noted in the book of quotes.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:27 am

That is just sterotyping. Theres plenty of people who actually have a reason to be emo.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:16 pm

MusashiEX wrote:That is just sterotyping. Theres plenty of people who actually have a reason to be emo.

No there aren't. There are plenty of people who have reasons to be sad, but not emo. Emo != sad. Emo = what I said above.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sarcasm » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:48 pm

You have a syntax error there, Jermy (hahaha)
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:50 pm

Good thing that doesn't make his post less true. :)
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Angel_OA » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:21 pm

MusashiEX wrote:That is just sterotyping. Theres plenty of people who actually have a reason to be emo.

What's yours?
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:53 pm

Who said that I was emo? I'm just sad. No body likes me. No one would even care if I died. *sniff* I'll show them. *cuts wrist*
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:19 pm

No one would even care if I died

Youre right
*cuts his throat*
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall