And for a second I thought I had seen it all

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Angel_OA » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:11 pm

Didn't the one person who's ever died from smoking weed have something like over 170,000 tonnes of THC in their system?
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:41 pm

Really? They don't tell you that in educational tapes.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby PseudoFlare » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:59 pm

Ugghhh...

People these days are so freaking NAIVE.

No offense Mushashi, but the Educational Board doesn't want a 'bad' example for us.

In their definition of 'bad' they want to scare the living crap out of us by telling that smoking pot even ONCE is enough to kill you. Then they go around teaching the wrong information and showing us the wrong pictures in our text books. If you want an example, the bombing of Hiroshima only shows destroyed buildings and a person standing watching the desolated area in teh textbookie. In another book I read, they showed realistic pictures of footage which showed people on fire, a naked woman running across the streets due to napalm being exposed to her skin, and the radioactive skinsie.

Then they go even further. They try to teach you many lies mostly in Elementary schools. Since they still haven't developed established and functional habits, teachers teach lies about many shit.

I'm still a 9th grader and I really don't believe in many of these hypes. Trust me, even the most friendly-looking Educational Board Member does what they need to do so they can make more money and not trying to get the parents upset about their education. School just makes me sic. I just hate that kind voices lying to us. All the time.

I prolly didn't make sense cause I just wrote it from my mind without checking one bit of shit (just like this one), but I do remember the incident where one guy in my 7th grader school choked on a walnut and got sent to the hospital. Poor guy, he was allergic to it too. He survived but then had to stay at hospital until school ended. Luckiest guy in the world, heh.
PseudoFlare
Plyn

Location: A really short way, just left of your street 3 blocks ahead.

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:19 am

Well, obviously, it was a joke.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall