LOVE ME!

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Get any Valentine's?

No, I'm a geeky loser who spent my valentine's online...
60%
Yes, one.
33%
Yes, quite a few.
No votes
Yes, millions because I'm a stud.
7%

Total votes : 15

LOVE ME!

Postby Fitz Tayo » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:51 pm

So how was everybody's Valentine's day? Personally I recieved one joke card from a guy, this was purely to piss off the other guy who's really homophobic, and one serious card from some ugly-ass girl in my maths class... eugh.

Hours of fun.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby War » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:54 pm

Why the day is still young my fitz! I can report everything till the lowest night has fallen(tomorrow).
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:58 pm

I spent my day play GTA:SA so technically my valentine was that crazy mexican bitch
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:01 pm

oMFG VALENTINES DAY IS A FOOLISH HOLIDAY RAWRWAWRAWR NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT RAWWRAWRWWAWR!!!!!!!
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sarcasm » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:24 pm

We don't celebrate it in Israel, we suck like that.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:49 pm

I was busy playing Yggdra Union. How do you pronouce that, by the way?
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:24 pm

like igg dra.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:42 pm

Ahh... So that's how you say it. It doesn't sound nice though. I mean, who would want to be named Yggdra? Most people won't even know how to pronouce it correctly.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:36 pm

My freshman fanbase has expanded. For those of you who didn't know, apparently a benefit (or burden in cases) of being a Senior is that the young'uns tend to look up to you literally and metaphorically. I have 3 hardcore "fans", twin sisters and some other chick, plus about 5 other kids that occasionally drop by where I normally hang out at break or during lunch and, as one described it, "revel at the awesome", apparently referring to myself. Ah, and MuSushiXXX wonders why it's too easy to affiliate youth with misdirection and confusion...

I don't do anything different around them. I am who I always am, which is why I have concluded that it must be the result of my being older and my being a senior. I admit they sometimes require the patience one often does not have when dealing with a jittery freshman, unaware of when they should stop yammering about stupid shit and shut the fuck up, and my patience with them probably helps, but of course, I'm hesitant to go on AIM without being subjected to a barrage of IMs. Up until this morning, I was convinced my benefit of tolerating them was knowing that I had not become like a certain impatient and seemingly illogical Senior I had once admired as a freshman.

BUT...

This morning, I was given a very large bar of chocolate. The awesome 5 lb kind. Good Jesus I am happy!

And no, I'm no cradle-robber. I made that clear very early on when I noticed them following me... It was a "Hey, You're awesome and todays a good excuse to give you 5 lbs of chocolate" group effort.

Valentines day is another commercialized crappy tradition that should die, but I'll be damned if it doesn't deserve living this year after getting me that chocolate for free. Fuck yeah, love mah chocolate!
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Impossible » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:37 am

I celebrated my Single's Awareness Day in style, thank you.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Return to The Scratch Wall