itt we place bets on how good spider-man 3 is going to be.

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

itt we place bets on how good spider-man 3 is going to be.

Postby aeymxq » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:36 pm

the first seven in a half minutes debute'd during heroes a bit ago. checkit. i'm sure you've all seen this, hip-hop-happening youngsters and internet afficionados that you are.

when i saw 300 on opening day, the spider-man 3 trailer kind of killed the beginning for me, because i was still caught up with the mindfucking amazingness of it.

the first spider-man was good; the second was good, too, but it wasn't that good.

spider-man 3 is going to enter a whole new dominion of film. it's going to make more fucking money than every blockbuster film has ever made ever put together ever. it will, 100%, be the greatest movie of all time.

somtimes, i whack off to kirsten dunst. other times, i whack off to spider-man 3 trailers.

y/n. (this is a terrible thread.)
aeymxq
Plyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:49 pm

(Y)/N: For whacking off to Kirstin Dunst. That's almost as bad as powerpuff girls.

Y/(N): For having anything to do with Spider-Man.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:21 am

PROOF THAT DINOSAURS LIVED WITH MAN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5upOTlJ_bg

LET'S SEE YOU DARWINISTS DENY THIS
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:29 pm

the first seven in a half minutes debute'd during heroes a bit ago.

Heh, not even. NBC advertised that for a week and they didn't show it, they just told you to go to the website to find it.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:06 am

This will be a good year for films. We have Spiderman 3, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Transformers all this year.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Squiggy » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:10 pm

just so long as they don't crap up the films, as they so commonly do these days.
Douglas Adams wrote:If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.
Squiggy
S2 Hilyn

Return to The Scratch Wall