i'm sorry about..

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby black feather » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:44 pm

At the moment.. i can barely motion tween on flash, which is why i spent an hour doing my bad avatar using GIF!
MusashiEX wrote:Well, I'm the lesser of thirteen evils.

hudabigbadwolf wrote:you have a crap avatar!!!!!11111oneone2246847694htrnv b mnxf j809n v3598uy 5

i solemnly swear that i shall not spam,necromance, insult or offend any persons on this forum
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:14 pm

Sarcasm wrote:
Strayed Wanderer wrote:Hold on... they got bored playing Starcraft... so they decided to play Ragnarok Online instead? Is anyone else finding this so very humorous?

Aye!

Seriously, grinding MMORPGs are like jobs you are paying to do, except EVE, you can actually pay the monthly license using in-game currency as well as sell it for hard cash.
Actually, Ragnarok is free...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:18 pm

I was under the impression that you had to pay for it too. I think I'd tried to play it years back and I turned away the moment I discovered some sort of payment was involved. I checked the wiki page, it doesn't say anything about paying, but I'm sure servers could be set up and require payment for maintenance etc, but there are free servers easily found by a determined browser...Or Non-Sequitur...
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:12 am

I'm pretty sure CJ is using a free RO server. Do tell.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:43 pm

It is free becuase I play it, but StarCraft beats RO anyday. Just go to this place if you want to get Ragnarok.Click Here.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall