500th post

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

So, Wellsy...

He's the greatest!
60%
He's the sux0rz!!!
13%
...(uh, who the hell is Wellsy again...?)
27%

Total votes : 15

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:28 pm

Teen, I've been avoiding responding to your posts for a while, of course you are fairly stupid and haven't noticed. I don't give a shit what you say about my typos, you aren't important. It bothers me when Ghoti does it because I'm one of the few people who actually likes him and he decides to irritate me like this.

Why don't you get off your fucking high horse and accept that you are no different than any of the recent plagues on this community except for the fact that you have been around far too long. No one appreciates how you turned into the greatest jackass on these forums, and I'm actually speaking for everyone on this.

This forum has no use for your kind, the chatroom has no use for it either and this world could definitely deal without you. I'll ask that you just remove yourself from the first two, and maybe... just maybe, the last one will eventually save itself.

Thank You. Now leave me the fuck alone because I know I'll be ignoring you.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:35 am

...OK, before this gets locked, let me say thanks to Ghoti for coming out of the woodwork to post in my topic. :) Let me also say making fun of grammar and spelling is only hilarious when it's done to n00bs.

And who says I'm the sux0rz? I'm just curious.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:38 am

Wow, why didn't the rest of you guys ever tell me how fun it is to watch OTHER people argue on the Internet? You've been keeping it from me all this time?
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Squiggy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:48 am

well, its not as much fun when everyone knows.
Douglas Adams wrote:If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.
Squiggy
S2 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:00 am

It's fun. We just thought you already knew. It's the ol' "let's mock them in secret from an outside view whilst giving ourselves a feeling of superiority" thang.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:14 pm

My respect for Strayed just went up like a rocket.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby black feather » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:27 pm

reisting... the urge.. to make obvious..quote..can't hold it off much longer...run..save yourselves..leave you fools
MusashiEX wrote:Well, I'm the lesser of thirteen evils.

hudabigbadwolf wrote:you have a crap avatar!!!!!11111oneone2246847694htrnv b mnxf j809n v3598uy 5

i solemnly swear that i shall not spam,necromance, insult or offend any persons on this forum
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:28 pm

MusashiEX wrote:My respect for Strayed just went up like a rocket.
The algorithm states that he will now hate you more.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:35 pm

That was the point. Just because I respect him doesn't mean that I like him.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby black feather » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:38 pm

my hate for the subtle has now one upto..nah i won't say it, i'll just let you mentally insert it, get really pissed off about it and you won't beable to do a thing about it HAH!HAH!HAH! :lol:
MusashiEX wrote:Well, I'm the lesser of thirteen evils.

hudabigbadwolf wrote:you have a crap avatar!!!!!11111oneone2246847694htrnv b mnxf j809n v3598uy 5

i solemnly swear that i shall not spam,necromance, insult or offend any persons on this forum
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:16 pm

I can't actually undertsand a word blackfeather is saying... Then again what else is new?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:08 pm

Strayed Wanderer wrote:Teen, I've been avoiding responding to your posts for a while, of course you are fairly stupid and haven't noticed. I don't give a shit what you say about my typos, you aren't important. It bothers me when Ghoti does it because I'm one of the few people who actually likes him and he decides to irritate me like this.

Why don't you get off your fucking high horse and accept that you are no different than any of the recent plagues on this community except for the fact that you have been around far too long. No one appreciates how you turned into the greatest jackass on these forums, and I'm actually speaking for everyone on this.

This forum has no use for your kind, the chatroom has no use for it either and this world could definitely deal without you. I'll ask that you just remove yourself from the first two, and maybe... just maybe, the last one will eventually save itself.

Thank You. Now leave me the fuck alone because I know I'll be ignoring you.

If you didn't want me to say anything, why'd you put it on a public forum, where you know I gotta respond, lest I accept what you say to be absolutely true?

I haven't been on IRC in several weeks, that last occasion being ever-so-memorable between you and I, so I'm guessing you've been saving this for a while...Though why a Monty Python reference set you off is any body's guess. Ahaha, but I jest...

Honestly, I noticed you were a bit less responsive to me, but in case you didn't realize, I don't panic at the thought of this. I think I've read your stuff and listened to you in chat long enough to know that my jeers and prods at you would not necessarily bear a lack of a reaction without good reason. Now don't ring any bells and say the former portion of that sentence is a claim to some seniority from experience, because that's just stupid. That being said, allow me to beg for your forgiveness for my utter stupidity in deciding against taking any dramatic action to portray my observation which I miraculously made. I should have made a picture, banner, signature, website, short animation, and/or national address once I realized the truth! How silly of me!

If I held your opinion with any significant reverence (which I don't on the basis that your immense contempt for me has biased what you say to me and thusly I can't read your posts without a grain of salt), I'd be insulted you grouped me with our recently departed friend Black Feather and other delightful members whose posts consist of poorly chosen topic changes and meager content to converse upon. However, I am on no "high horse" as you put it. I treat people with the praise or disrespect they damn well deserve based on how they decide they'll treat me. If you act like a moron or a douche to me, I won't respect you. Common sense leads me to say that if you rock, I probably respect you. I shouldn't have to spell this out, especially for you. What continues to strike me as odd is you never said anything, as if you were "Too good," until now to address this. And what's this "I won't listen, I don't give a fuck what you say" attitude you close with? Disregarding the fact you're reacting to what I say, you're a little demeaning yourself(*Cough* Contradiction *Cough*), so remind me if you could... Who's on the high horse again...?

You're a smart guy Strayed, I'm well-aware. And that is something I have come to respect; if you would recall last December's discussion about processors, my misconceptions, and more importantly the out come of that topic. I can respect you for that, and for the patience you showed during that time. However, if you have a quarrel with me, I suggest you take it up me with instead of bottling it up and then exploding once you just...can't take any more. Of course, "taking it up" with me involves questioning sexual preferences when it comes to you... Sadly, therein lies the cause for why I often don't care what you say, because it's usually just you talking shit.

You know, sounds to me like it's a personal problem between you and I, but by all means, anyone who hasn't expressed their discontent with me, I encourage you to state it as such now, or via PM. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I would expect any of you to do the same, having been given the blessing that is internet anonymity in addition to an example of what happens when you brood and stay quiet until you flip out because of mere jesting.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Shindy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:40 pm

(the usual allround astoundment in the face of a wall of text)

teen seems like a nice guy, hes excluded from the plagues because he attacks plagues while acting abit like a plague... thats what we call a reverse engineered virus like the coxackie virus.

there is this one ancient korean proverb no one cares about: give your enemies more food.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:11 pm

MusashiEX wrote:That was the point. Just because I respect him doesn't mean that I like him.

I'm not sure you could've possibly been making that point in that last post. My guess would be that you are just an idiot, now go away.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:29 am

So long as my posts contain content and body, you will continue to read. You just proved this. Fake-ignoring me by "randomly" quoting sushi on respect is just plain pathetic. If you expect me or anyone else to believe you just...assumed I was going to mention respect, you're a fuckload dumber than I thought Strayed. Bad form.

Of course, you will just continue to avoid responding to what I say. At this point on, if this had any specific effects on me in your plan, your tactic fails, regardless of how little or much your posts "spontaneously" have in relation to mine.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall