Cake or pie.

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Cake or Pies?

Cake.
50%
Pie.
50%

Total votes : 22

Postby CJ » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:32 am

Impossible wrote:This is what Americans don't understand about pie. But please, if you ever come to Australia, keep the fuck away from these.

yeah the Four 'N Twenty Pies taste like shit. I find that the homebrand ones are the best.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Squiggy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:50 am

Sarcasm wrote:I am originaly from Russia,

you're from Russia? respect + 10.
Douglas Adams wrote:If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.
Squiggy
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:49 am

Sarcasm wrote:I am originaly from Russia, I know all about each and every type of pie as my mother has likely forced it down my throat at some point in my childhood.

Well, if you live in Israel, I'm assuming you're Jewish, in which case that's far from the only thing your mother has forced down your throat. Repeatedly.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sarcasm » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:22 am

Fun fact: only 20% of the "jews" that live in Israel are actually religious.

All the biggest religions are incredibly ironic in my opinion, Judaism is racist, Christianism caused more wars then any other concept in existence, and Muslims worship an earthly object in the form of a black rock.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby aeymxq » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:10 pm

aeymxq
Plyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:17 pm

It's pretty obvious that God doesn't exist. Still, Jehovah's Witnesses come by my house every month. Annoying as hell as they are. Is there a "do not knock on door" list?
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby black feather » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:33 pm

just because you don't beleive in god don't say that its obvoius he doesn't, thats frankly offensive, it's irrelevant that he actualy doesn't.besided ever heard of pythagorases wajor.pythagoras is an idiot.
what i acctualy find most ironic christianity is that it went so corrupt to become a large religion, corrupt itself, started wars and now is so slack.(read the davinvi code). you might aswell convert to a muislim or jew as their pretty close to each other..give or take a few prophets
MusashiEX wrote:Well, I'm the lesser of thirteen evils.

hudabigbadwolf wrote:you have a crap avatar!!!!!11111oneone2246847694htrnv b mnxf j809n v3598uy 5

i solemnly swear that i shall not spam,necromance, insult or offend any persons on this forum
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:37 pm

I'm not even going to try to read that. All I saw was a text wall of grammarless babble. If what you are saying is that god does exist, that I will say: No, he/she doesn't.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby black feather » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:43 pm

read it and you shall be enlightened, do not read and you shall be ignorant, ignorance is bliss. so if you wish to be happy, don't read it. if you all ready have...oh well!

hudabigbadwolf wrote:you have a crap avatar!!!!!11111oneone2246847694htrnv b mnxf j809n v3598uy 5

i solemnly swear that i shall not spam,necromance, insult or offend any persons on this forum
black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:24 pm

When Musashi starts to look decent++ you know that we have a serious noob problem.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby black feather » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:37 pm

numa num yai!numa nama nama yai!

(this is my retort, i'm being owned,served ,pwnd whatever, the point is i can't think of a decent retort, i've just watched attack of the evil TV2 on newgrounds so this is all my brain capacity will allow for the next hour Numa numa yai...)

black feather
S1 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:21 pm

black feather wrote:i solemnly swear that i shall not spam,necromance, insult or offend any persons on this forum

Pants on fire.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:11 pm

The day Science can 100% prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that there is no God in any way shape or form and everything snapped out of nothing will be the day when we all can say there is no God and there is no possibility of God existing. This will never happen. Despite Science advancing at a rapid rate during the past 100 or so years, our current level of technology is no where near advanced enough to determine whether or not a being, that may not even exist in our plane of existence or dimension, exists or not and it never will be. Unless of course we find some means to escape our galaxy before the Sun explodes and before we run out fo Natural Resources etc, but you get the point.

I generally find that people unopen to the possibility that God exist equally as ignorant and narrow/single minded as the religious zealots they persecute. And no, for fuck's sake no...how the fuck could anyone possibly derail this topic to something as sucky as religion?
Everyone knows that there is no way to proove or disproove God etc and that whilst all Religions are corrupt somehow not all of said Religion's followers are bad/follow said corruptness, and the longer we harp on about our views/beliefs all this topic is going to turn into is a heated flame-war between Theists and Atheists with Agnostics following the status quo of the argument, and the argument finally resorting to namecalling and people flinging insult-poo at each other and be devoid of any form of logic whatsoever and then everyone will hate each other and the topic will get locked some people may apologise to each other in PM's and everyone on one side will just end up hating the other (and vice versa) and just end up having an adverse affect on the entire forum. I should know, the last time we were discussing religion with any passion, we all agreed that noone can prove for sure God exist yet shouldn't count out the possibility (which was surprising) then I got angry becuase Reaper was just going "DAGGH I HATE RELIGION" and then everything went downhill from there (mostly becuase I was going through a bad time and did I mention I get angry easily?) but yeah... anyway, even though I am like some kind of retard, I still have enough sense to know that you can't count out the possibility that God exists until Science can say for sure...

This doesn't mean I agree with all those religious nuts who are like "DAAAAHHHH!!!! EVOLUTION IS EVIL!!!! DAHHHH" though, becuase that would be silly...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:17 pm

Religion bites. 'nuff said.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:24 pm

Exactly... Just decide right now wheteher you're going to be a Theist, an Atheist or an Agnostic etc and just shut up as Religious topics never go anywhere productive...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall