Cake or pie.

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Cake or Pies?

Cake.
11
50%
Pie.
11
50%
 
Total votes : 22

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:16 pm

It's not as good as placenta with broccoli, though.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
User avatar
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:24 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Telephalsion » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:51 pm

Placenta pie is awesome:

1 full pie dough.
Put about 3/4 of the pie douch in the bottom of the pie-mould or whatever you call that round glass, metal or ceramic pie-cooking container.
Put a fresh placenta into the dough, the mould and the dough should be large enough to ensure a snug fit for the placenta.
Put vegetables of choice over placenta, add some olive oil, salt and pepper.
Make fancy strings with the leftover pie-dough, making that square pattern we all love on pies.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.


Any type of female.
User avatar
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:31 am
Location: Frozen Wastes of Northern Sweden

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:56 pm

Best of both worlds.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
User avatar
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:24 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:37 pm

Mmmmmm.... Pie.....

Ofcourse pie is better, cakes aren't competition until they're atleast 5 feet tall, which doesn't happen much outside weddings, or by being some type of icecream cake, which is cheating.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
User avatar
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3300
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:30 pm

Postby Sarcasm » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:26 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Mmmmmm.... Pie.....

Ofcourse pie is better, cakes aren't competition until they're atleast 5 feet tall, which doesn't happen much outside weddings, or by being some type of icecream cake, which is cheating.

As I've said before, Cakes play to win.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
User avatar
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:15 pm

Postby Sling » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:05 am

Cakes generally taste better unless they have that horrible, horrible sickly cream shit on it, can't remember what it is called but fuck, it is disgusting... *shuddering and inane noises of disgust*
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
User avatar
Sling
S5 Corlyn
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:56 am
Location: Isle of Wight, UK

Postby Impossible » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:47 am

Telephalsion wrote:Placenta pie is awesome:

1 full pie dough.
Put about 3/4 of the pie douch in the bottom of the pie-mould or whatever you call that round glass, metal or ceramic pie-cooking container.
Put a fresh placenta into the dough, the mould and the dough should be large enough to ensure a snug fit for the placenta.
Put vegetables of choice over placenta, add some olive oil, salt and pepper.
Make fancy strings with the leftover pie-dough, making that square pattern we all love on pies.


Cook until it looks yummy.

Yummy being the technical term.
Image
Image
User avatar
Impossible
S2 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3204
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:22 am

Postby Asra » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:15 am

Behold, for I am back, just in time for some n00b I never had to experience being banned. Ah well, time to cause another tie by voting pie!

Seriously though, while I do enjoy some cake every now and then, need I remind you all that pie is pie? Theres just so many types of pies, and you can throw pies at people, and they're like... more aerodynamic than cake.
User avatar
Asra
S2 Hilyn
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:02 am

Postby Sarcasm » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:25 am

OBJECTION! As muffins covered by cream count as cakes, and you can throw many of them at once, Cakes are the ultimate weapon as well as the ultimate dessert.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
User avatar
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:15 pm

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:18 am

Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
User avatar
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:24 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:41 pm

Sarcasm wrote:OBJECTION! As muffins covered by cream count as cakes, and you can throw many of them at once, Cakes are the ultimate weapon as well as the ultimate dessert.

You do realize pie is the edible weapon of choice, right?

Anyway, I think the googlefight settles the whole matter.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
User avatar
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3300
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:30 pm

Postby Sarcasm » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:49 pm

According to the same site Strayed kicks the hell out of Jera, and we all know thats not true, so, using reduction, we can conclude that all the results on that site are wrong.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
User avatar
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:15 pm

Postby Burning_Flame » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:20 pm

Pie Wins, seriously, pie is the physical form of happiness. You can't eat pie and be sad. Unless is that poser pie fast food chains serve.
If 92% of teens have moved on to rap and 89% of teens have gone emo. Then put this in your signature if you are you of the few gearing up for a war against the Gangster emo hybrid!
User avatar
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:46 pm

Postby MusashiEX » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:31 pm

Pie pwns.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
User avatar
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:24 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Sling » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:09 pm

I don't understand the cake vs pie thang, they are as both as good and they can't really compete anyway considering the majority of pies are savoury... the majority of cakes aren't...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
User avatar
Sling
S5 Corlyn
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:56 am
Location: Isle of Wight, UK

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron