Cake or pie.

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Cake or Pies?

Cake.
50%
Pie.
50%

Total votes : 22

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:32 pm

It's not that I don't believe in God, so I'm an Atheist. It's that I don't believe in the existance of a righteous religion, so I am not an idiot.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:04 pm

Sling made a legitimate point about not talking about religion anymore, so I suggest you follow it.

Here, I'll give us something to celebrate.
black feather wrote:numa num yai!numa nama nama yai!

(this is my retort, i'm being owned,served ,pwnd whatever, the point is i can't think of a decent retort, i've just watched attack of the evil TV2 on newgrounds so this is all my brain capacity will allow for the next hour Numa numa yai...)

black feather has been banned for spamming. Have a nice day.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Squiggy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:21 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:black feather has been banned for spamming. Have a nice day.

HUZZAH! finally rid of him.
Douglas Adams wrote:If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands.
Squiggy
S2 Hilyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:15 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:Sling made a legitimate point about not talking about religion anymore, so I suggest you follow it.

Here, I'll give us something to celebrate.
black feather wrote:numa num yai!numa nama nama yai!

(this is my retort, i'm being owned,served ,pwnd whatever, the point is i can't think of a decent retort, i've just watched attack of the evil TV2 on newgrounds so this is all my brain capacity will allow for the next hour Numa numa yai...)

black feather has been banned for spamming. Have a nice day.

Now would you mind banning the rest of the worthless piles of life that we have discussed? I swear you'll never have to get me another birthday present.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:36 am

EmperorJeramyu wrote:black feather has been banned for spamming. Have a nice day.

I think this proves there is a God ... Just kidding! Seriously, no more religion talk around here for now.

On topic, I was one of the assholes who picked pie over cake. I'm sorry. In my benefit analysis, I didn't factor in the ability of people to jump out of them.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:42 am

This whole forum is never going to be productive, its whole point is to share different opinions and points of view and argue about them, avoiding certain subjects is just idiotic, conflict is NOT a bad thing.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:30 am

No, the point of this forum is for a group of elite individuals to make fun of everything else to make themselves feel better. I thought that was established a looooong time ago.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Wellsy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:47 am

Sarcasm wrote:This whole forum is never going to be productive, its whole point is to share different opinions and points of view and argue about them, avoiding certain subjects is just idiotic, conflict is NOT a bad thing.

I would normally agree with you, since this would be true if both sides were committed to an open-minded debate. Unfortunately, on every forum I've seen, especially this one, this is definitely not the case, since the arguments, no matter how factual, basically boil down to "Religion is/is not fucking retarded. If you believe otherwise you are/are not a fucking ignorant moron." Quite frankly, there's only so many times you can read how these things replay out again and again before you just get sick of scrolling through it.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:29 am

I'd like to think we are quite different in that regard but do as you wish, I simply dislike avoiding conflict because that even the most idiotic debate can teach us a thing or two, even if the only thing it teaches us is the fact people are stupid.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:29 pm

Sarcasm wrote:even if the only thing it teaches us is the fact people are stupid.

We learnt this long ago. And Wellsy's right, there's only so many times you can watch a topic derail into horse shite before you gain the foresight to avoid such situations.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:03 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:Sling made a legitimate point about not talking about religion anymore, so I suggest you follow it.
What the fuck? You mean I actually did something right?!
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:35 pm

black feather is finally gone. It's like the end of an era.

*waits for people to make "joke" about himself*
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:41 pm

THIS TOPIC IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT CAKE AND PIE, SHUT THE HELL UP, ALL OF YOU!

And we need a tiebreaker vote. For pie.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:42 pm

Yes. Pie. Pie good. Cake bad.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby CJ » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:11 pm

Fucking pie... speaking of which... my lunch is ready, and it's a delicious meat pie with tomato sauce on top. Gotta love pie :D
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall