Do you like Metal?!?!

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Sling » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:11 pm

Just come back from seeing the Rolling Stones at the IOW festival
\m/(^_^)\m/

I managed to shout "DO A BARREL ROLL" to Mick Jagger and Keith Richards...

Beat that...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:05 pm

I got laid last night.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby War » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:35 pm

Aren't you married in the first place?
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:50 am

I believe in a relationship, sex can be seen as a challenge to some (some meaning not-Porter). Getting sex requires commitment and a lot of days where you didn't fuck up and piss your girl off. They use it as punishment when they say "Not tonight, baby". Now, a one-night-stand...Well that's easy, she's already buzzed and you can leave in the morning. A wife...Ehhh, not so much. Thus, getting laid in marriage can actually be seen as an altogether new and difficult challenge for a male to overcome!

Aiming for kids yet Wellsy? Or just sex? Either answer will rock.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Wellsy » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:48 am

Not to get off-topic, but as far as children, I already have a 2-month-old, so no, no new ones for a while.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:49 pm

Libertad by Velvet Revolver is out soon...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:33 pm

Sling, what are your feelings, if any, on Avenged Sevenfold?
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:51 pm

I don't know becuase I have never heard them...
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby War » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:20 pm

Wellsy630 wrote:Sling, what are your feelings, if any, on Avenged Sevenfold?

They are alright. They have some jamming songs. There image is a bit emo, but not far enough to be called emo and then they have some great songs.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:02 pm

Probably the best metal band on myspace

These guys are a band from my school and they are so ridiculous. They actually consider themselves a serious band. By the way, I'm the lead singer for The Seed, one of the bands that made one of the few insightful comments on their page.

If you want to be a stalker or totally inflate my ego, you could check out our page too if you scroll down to their comment box.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:13 pm

I can play guitar WAY better than they can. If that's really you GCM then you (and your band) are way better the local bands at the IOW fest.

But anyway, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTdt1c68-Io
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Porter » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:52 am

Teenr0cker wrote: Getting sex requires commitment and a lot of days where you didn't fuck up and piss your girl off. They use it as punishment when they say "Not tonight, baby".

You're dating the wrong girls. You have to find the nymphos that when they see a penis it's sex time. The girl I'm currently dating gets horny when shes mad at me, so her wrath of anger is in the form of rough hard sex for me. It's a tough life.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Porter » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:42 pm

On a metal note: Be in love with 2007.

Dream Theater: Systematic Chaos, better than the piece of shit that is Octavarium, but not by much. They seem to think James LaBrie's voice is made for death metal and distorted vocals. Be prepared to fall asleep.

Freedom Call: Dimensions, so so album, highlights include Blackened Sun, Light Up The Sky, Queen of my World, and possibly the song of the year, Innocent World.

Ivory Tower: Pushed back IT one year. Worth the wait, could be the album of 2007.

Labyrinth: New album 6 Days to No Where is surprising. Some very great songs on it. Worth the download and listen.

Nightwish: New single Eva is stellar. Looking forward to the new album and more of the new singer. What a voice.

Sun Caged: Artemisia, everything you'd expect from them. Floating vocals and fancy prog metal guitar, keyboard play offs. Some very fine moments on this album.

Vision Divine: 25th Hour, wow. and Wow.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:56 pm

Porter wrote:
Teenr0cker wrote: Getting sex requires commitment and a lot of days where you didn't fuck up and piss your girl off. They use it as punishment when they say "Not tonight, baby".

You're dating the wrong girls. You have to find the nymphos that when they see a penis it's sex time. The girl I'm currently dating gets horny when shes mad at me, so her wrath of anger is in the form of rough hard sex for me. It's a tough life.

:D This post has just made my fucking week. I'm extremely happy to see life is treating you so "tough," Porter.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:39 am

Wellsy630 wrote:
Porter wrote:

:D This post has just made my fucking week. I'm extremely happy to see life is treating you so "tough," Porter.

Yes, considering this entire community is sexually aroused vicariously through you.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall