Blades of WDeath

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Blades of WDeath

Postby Shindy » Tue May 01, 2007 5:48 am

Since this is more related to daily life, I believe it belongs here than the gaming forum.

Anyway, i found this on d2jsp forums:

Image
User avatar
Shindy
Dark Lyn
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:12 pm

Postby MusashiEX » Tue May 01, 2007 3:07 pm

I saw something like that before. Always funny.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
User avatar
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:24 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Porter » Tue May 01, 2007 5:32 pm

Someone's gonna have to explain that one to me.
Your Penis Name is: Bavarian Beefstick
User avatar
Porter
S4 Corlyn
 
Posts: 1941
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:26 pm
Location: Shawano, WI

Postby Takarious » Tue May 01, 2007 10:33 pm

trapsins suck
User avatar
Takarious
S3 Hilyn
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:59 am
Location: USA

Postby Telephalsion » Wed May 02, 2007 5:17 am

Porter wrote:Someone's gonna have to explain that one to me.


In Diablo 2 there was a quest that would let you name a weapon or item.
The weapon was named after the character.

In this case, the character's name was emo, and he used the quest reward on a pair of wrist blades, an assasin-only weapon.

Thus giving it the name emo's wrist blade.
A joke on emo's cutting their wrists.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.


Any type of female.
User avatar
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:31 am
Location: Frozen Wastes of Northern Sweden

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed May 02, 2007 9:16 am

I really hate to contradict you Tele, I truly do... I believe that process you described constitutes too much work.

I believe it's called "Hero Creator" and it's this nifty little program that allows one to customize a save data file (Read "haxxor ur Bowazon") completely. Part of the program allowed you to create your own items with your own properties if you wanted, including the name. From there, I'm sure it's easy to guess how the item could be made. This seems a bit more reasonable considering the incredible equipment the character has, you know, being fully decked out with charms and all.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
User avatar
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3001
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:52 am

Postby Angel_OA » Wed May 02, 2007 10:49 am

...

Was it really necessary to create a new topic just for this?
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
User avatar
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:48 pm
Location: Area 51

Postby Telephalsion » Wed May 02, 2007 12:17 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:I really hate to contradict you Tele, I truly do... I believe that process you described constitutes too much work.

I believe it's called "Hero Creator" and it's this nifty little program that allows one to customize a save data file (Read "haxxor ur Bowazon") completely. Part of the program allowed you to create your own items with your own properties if you wanted, including the name. From there, I'm sure it's easy to guess how the item could be made. This seems a bit more reasonable considering the incredible equipment the character has, you know, being fully decked out with charms and all.


I know of no such thing.

But the naming quest does exist, and technically my explanation would be possible.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.


Any type of female.
User avatar
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:31 am
Location: Frozen Wastes of Northern Sweden

Postby MusashiEX » Wed May 02, 2007 3:21 pm

I don't see why you would need a save editing device when it could be down without one.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
User avatar
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn
 
Posts: 938
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:24 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed May 02, 2007 8:27 pm

MusashiEX wrote:I don't see why you would need a save editing device when it could be down without one.


It could be DONE without one, but I don't know who would be crazy enough to devote that much goddamn time just for that one item. And yes, Tele, it's possible. If I remember, the quest may have been from the expansion.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
User avatar
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3001
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:52 am

Postby Telephalsion » Thu May 03, 2007 1:40 am

You got it from some old hag's daughter in the barbarian village I think.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.


Any type of female.
User avatar
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn
 
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:31 am
Location: Frozen Wastes of Northern Sweden


Return to The Scratch Wall

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron