so guys how is the pie.

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

so guys how is the pie.

Postby aeymxq » Wed May 09, 2007 2:11 pm

aeymxq
Plyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Fri May 11, 2007 3:00 pm

It saved the pile of crap was Spiderman 2.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri May 11, 2007 10:29 pm

It sucked horribly. How can anyone possibly like this movie? The Jazz Bar scene was so fucking retarded, I almost cried. The only thing that could have given this movie an ounce of respect was the 10 minutes that had Bruce Campbell in it.

It's almost like the movie was made in reverse emotion. All of the parts that should be sad are hilarious and all of the parts that should be happy or funny make you want to cry.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby aeymxq » Sat May 12, 2007 3:56 am

it pains me horribly that this is the general consensus--a consensus brought on by a notion in the heads of movie-goers as they walked into the theatre. some of the acting was really fucken good.

and, what the hell, that ending fight against the two villains was brilliant. i'll admit that there was basically no character development except in harry osborne, and everyone was left off prty much in the same position they started in, but the fights and the action were all amazing. the way in which spider-man plummets through falling walls is awesome, and all of the action is top-notch.

honestly venom could've stood to be a fair degree more ferocious, but he was decent, and topher grace as eddie brock was awesome. they just should've done something more apparent to his voice when he was doing the venom thing.

and that first sandman-being-sandman sequence was really goddamn good.
aeymxq
Plyn

Postby Sling » Sat May 12, 2007 5:00 pm

aeymxq wrote:i'll admit that there was basically no character development
And I'll admit that you're a retard...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Aegis » Sat May 12, 2007 11:28 pm

I still haven't seen this, but now I'm wondering weather or not I want to see this.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun May 13, 2007 2:47 am

Good ol' threadless.

Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Shindy » Sun May 13, 2007 10:48 am

Stake and Kidney?
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun May 13, 2007 8:27 pm

Still havent seen this yet...

dunno if i will or not.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun May 13, 2007 8:56 pm

I went and saw "Disturbia" today. This movie gets a rating for how unrealistic the events were: Over 9000.

There's no way the kid who acted as Louis from "Even Stevens" could pull some of the shit he did in that movie. Of course, as per his usual nature, everyone thinks he's crazy. Overall, not a bad movie. Just...don't expect this movie to apply to reality.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby aeymxq » Sat May 19, 2007 12:23 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:I went and saw "Disturbia" today. This movie gets a rating for how unrealistic the events were: Over 9000.

There's no way the kid who acted as Louis from "Even Stevens" could pull some of the shit he did in that movie. Of course, as per his usual nature, everyone thinks he's crazy. Overall, not a bad movie. Just...don't expect this movie to apply to reality.

yeh i am actually really curious about this movie. even stevens was a great show and shia lebaoufaof is pimpdog.
aeymxq
Plyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat May 19, 2007 9:19 pm

Its not a very believable, like Teen said, but its entertaining, which I guess is the point of most movies.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun May 20, 2007 6:08 pm

I got suckered into seeing it yesterday...

Complete garbage. The end fight(s) were cool, but the rest of it was so aimless with strange cuts and really pointless scenes. And the character development was completely by the book kind of stuff (meaning, cliche). And I have to give my dad credit, the first thing he said when we walked out was "I have never seen a super hero that cries so much."

And really, what the hell was with flippy-hair emo Peter Parker? Was that in the comics? And why was he so completely oblivious to everything? I swear, Spiderman is the stupidest superhero ever.

"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby JLAF » Sun May 20, 2007 7:53 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:And really, what the hell was with flippy-hair emo Peter Parker? Was that in the comics? And why was he so completely oblivious to everything? I swear, Spiderman is the stupidest superhero ever.
He was better in the comics... but not by much...
I'm not giving you my signature!
JLAF
S2 Hilyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sun May 20, 2007 9:17 pm

At least you didn't play the game. It had a move called ROFLcopter, where he spins around and hits people. THAT, is real stupidity.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall