Molecular Physics is a lie?

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Telephalsion » Thu May 17, 2007 1:50 pm

Ignore him, know that idiots pave their own path towards ridicule.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Thu May 17, 2007 2:07 pm

But that's the point. No-one does, he simply points out my flaws and then blows them out of proportion and forces people to agree with him using suggestion and by shouting fervently and interupting and ignoring other people. He said he'd "bring in one of his books and hit me with them" and that "they'd do some damage". I know the books he reads, they are badly written/organised and are rather small and targetted at children 5 years younger than himself. I would bring in my largest book and hit with it but it won't fit in my bag and would kill him if I hit him hard enough.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Thu May 17, 2007 3:58 pm

1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Shindy » Thu May 17, 2007 7:32 pm

Get your self the Origin of Species and pwn him.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Thu May 17, 2007 10:19 pm

Sarcasm wrote:The kid's an idiot, but mathematics fall apart (high mathematics, that is) if you take away even one Axioma (how the heck do you say that word in English?)

Axiom. I'm not sure what you mean here though. There are axioms you can take away and you just won't be able to prove as many things.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Sarcasm » Fri May 18, 2007 4:09 am

Thanks.

I was speaking of "high" mathematics, but then again, I am no expert so I'll take your word for it.
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Fri May 18, 2007 5:28 am

Fuck it, I'm gonna bring in my complete history of the world and just hit him with it.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Shindy » Fri May 18, 2007 6:42 am

Not sure if that is going to win...
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Sling » Fri May 18, 2007 8:03 am

It will, look at it!! http://www.compman.co.uk/scripts/browse.asp?ref=0007181299&source=M94
Not only is it bigger than any of his books it contains more info and is more complex. That's not the point though, becuase by 'hit', I mean, literally hit him round the head with it and then point out that this one book is more complex than all of his put together. It covers some basic things about evolution etc anyway. Just like my complete atlas of the world contains practically every scrap of geological and economical info about the world, as well as a wealth of other things. If that's not enough, I do have a geology book which basically describes everything to do with geology, how the world 'works' if you will.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri May 18, 2007 1:32 pm

Sarcasm wrote:I was speaking of "high" mathematics

Maybe the retarded kid was using "high" mathematics too.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri May 18, 2007 2:21 pm

Then what he says does not applies to lower mathematics, thus rendering his argument pointless as that's common knowledge. ("High" and "Low" mathematics are the terms we use here as an analogy for a metaphorical barrier between the two- the point where mathematics cannot back up themselves completely ((and the number 0 is ironicaly always an exception no matter the level)) )
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Fri May 18, 2007 2:31 pm

MusashiEX wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:I was speaking of "high" mathematics

Maybe the retarded kid was using "high" mathematics too.

He said 'ALL' mathematics.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri May 18, 2007 3:31 pm

I was trying to imply that he was high.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sat May 19, 2007 1:53 am

Better idea. Don't bother, he'll be washing your car or something in a decade or so, that is if he doesn't get his organs removed and sold in Tijuana during Spring Break.

Just take AP and honors classes. Stoners can't handle the material and Meat-Heads are more concerned with the classes the sluts are taking, which, like the stoners, are the low-level classes. Who knows? You may find out you like some of the people you meet in the High-Level classes.

As for College...well, just get insanely good grades and if you're doing that Eagle Scout thing, follow through with that. It got my lazy friend into UCLA. Get your SAT's done too, those are a pain.

God I'm so glad I'm set for College. I think the common app. was my best friend last fall. Though I applied to too many, I think. Oh well, I'm gonna make a bonfire of all the shit they sent me. Some kids are doing just rejection letters, I'm doin all of it. I thought about doing paper mach'e thingies, but some of the stuff is glossy paper, so I don't really care about that idea.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Sat May 19, 2007 10:58 am

I got a Distinction for last year's project and Merit for this year's and Merit's and Distinctions in most of last year's subjects. It actually doesn't matter if I fail every other subject now becuase I have already obtained PPP. I'm only 2 points from PPM and not far away from an MMM.

I think I've kinda defeated that kid now, that or he's 'pretending' to ignore me again. I say pretending becuase he'll deliberately make out to other's he's ignoring to me so he can get other's to believe I've done something stupid to warrant it when he's ignoring becuase I'm right and he's worried he'll 'lose' and still, he then shouts random thing's at me whilst I'm talking.

I've been saying 'kid' when the sad thing is, he's 20 years old. He started some kind of 'hate' topic about me in the forum we made for our IT group and then I just unleashed a low-level shit storm and one of my friends said they owned him in some kind of debate.

MusashiEX wrote:I was trying to imply that he was high.
I wouldn't count on it. He says, drinking, smoking and drugs are bad for you, which is of course true, but then just starts being a massive faggot about it all.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall