People with mental disabilities...

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

People with mental disabilities...

Postby MusashiEX » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:41 pm

...should have to go to a special school. I just commented on how this guy's ring tone sounded like the music from Earthbound, and he, out of the blue, tackled me to the ground, threw away and stomped on my glasses, ripped my shirt, and punched me four times. I just punched him once and I got detention for the rest of the year while he goes free. If rules don't apply to everyone, they shouldn't apply to anyone. If he's not a regular student, send him to a place with all the other non regular student. He gets special treatment everywhere. For tests and exams, he just runs over to a person across the room and copies down their answers and writes it down as his own. And the person who originally wrote the answer has to change it, since if he kept it the same, he'd get a zero, because someone else wrote the same thing. Back in elementary school, while the rest of us were playing sports, he comes over and kicks the ball on to the roof and laughs. It counts as us kicking it up, and we all get detention and he goes free. I'm not saying that people with mental disabilities are bad. It's just that if they want to be in a school with the general public, they should follow the rules of the general public. If they want to be free of responsibilities, they should go to a special school that can accommodate their needs. </rant>
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:12 pm

He's not mentally disabled, he's just violent. But I have to admit I kinda like this society. Anyone who shows the slightest signs of mentally disability gets it easy. I'm pretty sure that makes me God.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:20 pm

Sling: I am pretty sure he is not speaking of minor disabilities like AS, such stuff are meaningless.

Sushi: People get their kicks from all kind of things, some get it from feeling noble/altruistic/humane so they let shit like this happen.

That said, your school is goddamn retarded for both accepting mentally retarded students (I have never heard of a public school that does that) and for this treatment of the problem.

Fight now or know forever that you have been castrated by humanism.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:41 pm

I have OCD and I can't do what he does. He has some kind of Epinephrine hormone imbalance or something. I really wasn't listening.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Angel_OA » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:19 pm

It sounds like your school is the problem more than the retarded student.
If I would have recieved punishment for someone else's actions then I'd have trashed the teacher's office and had them fired. No offense but it sounds like you just bent over and took it.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:13 pm

Take your chain ring/saw and teach him a lesson. Just like unwitness incidents go unpunished, woop him at a loud and big forest if you can get him to go there or see him go there.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:56 pm

MusashiEX wrote:I have OCD and I can't do what he does. He has some kind of Epinephrine hormone imbalance or something. I really wasn't listening.

Don't stand for that shit. Take it up with the administration. If that doesn't work, get your parents to throw a bitch. Parents will become a faculty member's worst nightmare if that instinct to act in the interests of their spawn (Sounds cooler than offspring) in some cases, so give that a shot. Really, if you're getting abused physically, you shoulda just yelled or some shit, taking a swing's worse than the kind of harassment you're describing.

*rereads just to be sure*

Motherfucker hit you 4 times? Oh, yeah, don't stand for that shit.

Funny story I remember because of you, though. Lavelle is one of a very select few African Americans at our public High School and, well, you should know right off that this guy's ripped. Like...supporting our Varsity Football team ripped. So one day generic Asshole Bob decides to throw shit at the back of Lavelle's head in class. Nothing really bad, just bits of paper. Then paperclips. Then Lavelle turned around and told him to back off. Bob laughed. Lavelle gave him the finger and turned around. Bob then investigated the possibility and application of using erasers as ammo. Well after a few more warnings, Lavelle turned around, SITTING mind you, and just pops Bob in the face. Bob finished High School in the Hospital because he needed facial reconstruction. Lavelle got away scotch clean. Some claim it's because we didn't want to go all racist on 10% of our school's African American Population, which would have been the response if discipline were administered, but others believe he was perfectly entitled to fuck this guy's face up.

Mad world, huh?
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:27 pm

Hell if he can do that much in one punch and be decent enough to give the guy a few warning then he was definitely perfectly entitled to do it.

Or at least that's how it sounds to me.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:48 pm

Judging from my new teaching point of view, I think it is good that you can get special treatment as a person with disabilities, mental or otherwise, but it shouldn't be forced. Just putting all of them into a category of "weak" people is just wrong.

Still, some people are just naturally stupid.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:45 pm

My school is stupid. Does being mental mean that you can walk around killing people? No. I had a discussion with the principal and he got suspended for one day. On the day of his exam.
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:50 pm

Sarcasm wrote:I am pretty sure he is not speaking of minor disabilities like AS, such stuff are meaningless.

I was joking. ^_^

Hang on, this must mean my college is really incredibly hideously SHIT as I see dribbleys wandering around all the time, kids with downsyndrome. The other day me and my friends were stood outside when some retard staggered passed by us making stereotypical reatrd noises, such as "Duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh". At first we thought he was pretending but he was being led along by one of the helper people. The other day, some guy with Downsyndrome started talking to some guy, and then started spazzing out and started screaming at the guy for talking to him when he was the one who started the conversation. But there is this one dribbley who looks EXACTLY like Weird Al in his White and Nerdy video, I am not kidding, one hundred fucking percent. It's REALLY weird. It must also mean my old high school is crap as well becuase I threw a stool at a chav for not letting me get past and I got away scott free.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:28 pm

Chavs are not retarded, they are braindead.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:43 pm

They have no brains, they are amoeba like, which is why splitting them down the middle with a Katana is useless.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:03 pm

You learned from experience?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby hudabigbadwolf » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:54 am

You mean you haven't tried that yet?
Go on, its really fun...
Angel_OA wrote:
HolsteinCow wrote:
Sarcasm wrote:Fun Fact: Poking someone in Israel is considered rape and not assault.

Use one of those extendable batons.

"For long distance rape."
hudabigbadwolf
S1 Hilyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall