If you were a moderator and a guy said The Way sucks

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

You would:

Ban them!
19%
Ask why
25%
Squint really hard hoping they will become the door in War's avatar
19%
BAN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13%
Accuse them of being Inderos.
25%

Total votes : 16

Postby Sling » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:37 am

Telephalsion wrote:It's porter, what do you think?

Oh... both.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Angel_OA » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:40 am

Teenr0cker wrote:Nothing can withstand the tremendous force of....the "Bavarian Beefstick".

A.k.a the ceremonial, long-range, trans-dimensional sex administrating unit.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Pieolence » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:47 am

I would ask the person: Why do you hate "The Way", are you jealous of Lun, are you afraid of Lun, or is it for another reason, for example, do you dislike "The Way" people talk about it?
If they don't give an adequate reason... then I would ive them x/10 "strikes" depending on severity and how poorly they answered it, if they get 11 or more strikes then I would ban them (strikes would "go away" after time, however they wouldn't "go away" too quickly...). Of course this is just what I would do if I were a moderator/administrator, etc. and I don't really ever intend to be one... I think it is an interesting idea... and actually I think that if a person gets banned the amount of time they spend being banned before getting back shoul depend on the amount of "strikes" they have, for instance, 11: would be a 1 week ban, after that week they will have 10 strikes and will have to fill out a form to justify why they did the things they did to get banned, the form would have to have at least 100 words, 12: 1 month ban, after this month is over they will have 10 strikes, and they will have to fill out a more-detailed form to justify the things they did to get banned, this form has to be at least 1,000 words, 13: one year ban, after this year is over they will have to fill out a form going into immense detail about why they were banned, it has to be at least 15,000 words, if they are unable to provide a form meeting that criteria within 10 days, or if they provide an unsatisfactory form... they will be permanently banned, 14: 25 year ban... this has the same criteria as the 1 year ban... except... I don't think many people will remember the way in 25 years... 15: 1,000 year ban... basically a permanent ban... since I don't think ANYBODY will ever live that long, 16: 1,000,000 year ban..., 17: 1,000,000,000 year ban,
18: Permanent Ban...

Note: In the case of a 1 week or 1 month ban the person doesn't get their account unbanned until they fill out a form that meets the criteria for the severity of the ban... in the case of one of the other bans their account is deleted if they don't fill out a form that is at least 15,000 words long that goes into immense detail about why they were banned in 10 days...

Note: I doubt anyone will remember to fill out the form after 25 years of being banned, and unless the account is passed down from generation to generation until the day that the account can be unbanned, I doubt anyone would recover from a one thousand, one million, or one billion year ban...
Pieolence
Wanderer

Postby Porter » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:05 pm

Did you seriously take the time to write that?

I pity you.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:58 am

Porter has passed judgement.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:14 am

I must admit. I was seriously thinking of posting something along the lines of tl;dr.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

What about me?

Postby Iorek » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:05 pm

Porter wrote:Did you seriously take the time to write that?

I pity you.

Hey, don't I get loser/pity points too? I'm the one who started a topic entitled "If you were a moderator and a guy said The Way sucks."

signed,

Iorek, the guy who used to sign his name at the bottom of his posts even though it was already in the upper left corner of the post.
Iorek
Plyn

Postby Aegis » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:58 am

I would point out the fact that they were an obvious troll, and lock the topic.

If I was in a bad mood I'd flood their email with links to lastmeasure.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart.

<Jeramyu> I'm going to mistranslate our own anime, and piss ourselves off.
Aegis
S3 Hilyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall