Bleach

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Shindy » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:48 pm

I'd normally give that a quite easily-produced and clever retort, but since that would make this off-topic...

damn does anyone know when the filler on the animes is gonna end? I've watched all the manga...
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:43 pm

you watch manga?

I prefer reading.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:27 pm

It must mean something like..."I watch manga as it is produced", perhaps in a "omg, release date!!!oneone!" kind of way, or maybe he stalks the writers and has hidden cameras planted in their studios. Otherwise, watching it becomes boring...It just kinda sits there. It doesn't respond to the remote control either...

I think Garfield the Cat tried that on a book once. Then he ate some lasagna.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:41 pm

Actually, sometimes what they do is upload scans of manga to youtube and make slideshowish things out of them, complete with shitty jpop background music.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Greatchickenman » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:42 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:Actually, sometimes what they do is upload scans of manga to youtube and make slideshowish things out of them, complete with shitty jpop background music.

or linkin park.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:01 am

God I hate AMV's...

The makers usually suck at making them, and when they actually do know how to cut and fade between scenes, they have crap music...
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:40 am

I don't shit around with AMV's that much, but when I do, I usually go for the collaboration videos or the ones that won awards for like...best comedy, best special effects, best action, etc. I also look at the winners' anime that they used and if I liked the series, I'll check those out too, regardless of category.

I really liked AniMix, but AMV Hell was really funny too.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall