Introduction Thread

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Introduction Thread

Postby Iorek » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:59 am

Hi all.

I thought it might be nice to make an introductory thread where we share who we really are.

Basically, just give your name, age, career interests, etc. Or whatever you want to put; it's up to you.

My name's Isaiah Simpson, I'm 17 years old, and I live in Carthage, North Carolina. I'm a percussionist interested in pursuing a career in music education, composition, or performance. Nice to meet you.
Iorek
Plyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:09 am

Olov Steinwall

I live in Skellefteå Sweden and I am currently 19 years old, studying to become a upper-secondary school teacher of english and arts/religion. Haven't decided on the second subject.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:39 pm

Daniel Ventress

I live in Oakfield, Ryde, Isle of Wight, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom. I am 18, and have just finished a course in Software Development and am going to study Music. I am hoping to be in game development and/or a composer for game music or possibly in a full-time band.
Last edited by Sling on Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Re: Introduction Thread

Postby Impossible » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:18 pm

Iorek wrote:Hi all.My name's Isaiah Simpson, I'm 17 years old, and I live in Carthage, North Carolina.

That's all I needed to know. :twisted: *books plane tickets*
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:10 am

I'd actually pay someone to come and track me down. It's been ages since I've had a real fight. *sigh* The good 'ol days...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:02 am

Sling wrote:I'd actually pay someone to come and track me down. It's been ages since I've had a real fight. *sigh* The good 'ol days...

Yeah, if someone was going to track you down, they would bother to have a hand-to-hand brawl... I can't imagine anyone on these forums (minus their internet attitude) would be willing to engage in a fair fight when they could easily take you out otherwise. Although we don't really know what kind of fighter you are, so I guess it could be easy either way.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:49 am

Strayed Wanderer wrote:Although we don't really know what kind of fighter you are, so I guess it could be easy either way.

Oh god, don't give him the opportunity to inflate his ePenis, you asshole.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:16 am

Anyone who doesn't use explosives to kill an adversary... well, let's say they're wasting a good oppurtunity.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:10 pm

I do hope to God you realise I was joking Strayed but anyway, who says I talking exclusively about hand-to-hand brawls? Well, I can honestly say I have never lost a fight, I've drew once or twice but not lost. The trouble is, I haven't had a fight since in 5 years so I may be rusty but now I have knowledge of Martial Arts and have been working out and have a vast array of miscellaneous weaponry lying around. Plus there is a shop in the town where I live that sells real katanas and stuff like that. As soon as I get some ID, a job and my EMA starts up again then I'll be able to get some, though I'm more likely to blow all my money on booze, guitars and guitar accessories...
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Angel_OA » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:04 pm

By the age of 14 I had bought a Katana and sharpened it to a lethal edge.
Then I realised that I wasn't actually going to slice someone open.
If you're stocking up on 'home security' then buy a big baseball bat or something.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sarcasm » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:22 pm

What's wrong with the good ol' gun&shocker combination? haven't really had any practical experience (AKA an actual fight) with the firearm component but the shocker is extremely effective.
Last edited by Sarcasm on Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:48 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:
Strayed Wanderer wrote:Although we don't really know what kind of fighter you are, so I guess it could be easy either way.

Oh god, don't give him the opportunity to inflate his ePenis, you asshole.

You called it, sorry about that.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby cursethemountain » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:30 pm

back to the topic,
steve
oklahoma
i work in the printing department of my local newspaper
Alan:
Moo cows. Do you like moo
cows? Can you make a moo cow noise?
You know, like...
Mooooooooo!

Alan:
Is there any versimilitude
to the injunction that you are a
corpulent singleton?
cursethemountain
Plyn

Postby Forerunner » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:16 am

Josh, 18, Aussie.

Finished school last year and taking a year off before jumping back into study. So next year I'll be at uni for electrical engineering, but for now I'm part-timing at a noodle bar and taking it easy.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:12 am

Ryan, 17, Maryland

No, not that Ryan.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall