Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Impossible » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:29 am

So far, this topic has been disappointingly boring. We need a flame war, for old times' sake.

EXCELL, YOU FIGHT LIKE A DAIRY FARMER!
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:42 am

Strayed Wanderer wrote:retarded midgets
Matt Damon
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:27 pm

Sling wrote:
Matt Damon

Are you trying to say Matt Damon is a retarded midget?
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:31 pm

Strayed Wanderer wrote:
Sling wrote:
Matt Damon

Timmy fell down the well, moron :roll:
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:11 pm

Sarcasm wrote:
Strayed Wanderer wrote:
Sling wrote:
Matt Damon

Timmy fell down the well, moron :roll:

Clearly none of you have seen Good Will Hunting. Things in movies are always exactly the same in real life.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:27 pm

Well, well, all we need is Bikkel and we'll have a jolly ol' reunion of the original gang.

Someone needs to post the Bikkel Is a Fag picture again.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:26 am

Reduced image size for the lose.

And Jera? You missed Wellsy630's location. I'll refrain from asking why those are getting zapped.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby War » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:45 am

To bad Bikkel/Lunac/yuri got banned and most likely will again if he ever came back.

The guy thought power puff girls were hot! I wouldn't be surprised to see him on an episode of Dateline.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:37 pm

Teenr0cker wrote:And Jera? You missed Wellsy630's location. I'll refrain from asking why those are getting zapped.

Maybe I'm a moron, but I don't know what the hell you're referring to here. Explain plz.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:47 pm

Note everyone's locations, located under their avatar somewhere.

Notice how they're mysteriously gone. I don't know the workings of Phpbb boards, but it looks like the Admin/Mods are eliminating the locations on every active profile. Don't know why, but it's happened and the location monster still rears its ugly head every once in a while, only to be shot down swiftly and silently.

In other news, this shows that Jera either can't read (and has been relying on the Learning Triangle's powers to manage the forums), doesn't read my posts, or skimmed over my message to him and then some.

If it's either of the first two, he's just sold me the trigger to a flavor gun...wait, a word gun...Shit, that just sounds stupid. Either way, it would mean I could start a rampage of posting garbage without any thought to them, just senseless rambling and pointless banter, not to mention-

Well, seems I've realized how "unique" and "new" this posting habit is. v_v
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:47 am

Teenr0cker wrote:Notice how they're mysteriously gone. I don't know the workings of Phpbb boards, but it looks like the Admin/Mods are eliminating the locations on every active profile.

Apparently you don't, because I'm certainly not doing that, and I'm 99% sure that's not in my power anyway. I have no idea why they're vanishing.

Teenr0cker wrote:In other news, this shows that Jera either can't read (and has been relying on the Learning Triangle's powers to manage the forums), doesn't read my posts, or skimmed over my message to him and then some.

Yes, yes... I saw the locations vanishing. The thing is it's really not top priority or anything, so I figured I wouldn't bother and hope people would forget about it. Unfortunately this is some how a critical issue to some people. However, I'm still not going to care.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sling » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:39 am

Strayed Wanderer wrote:
Sling wrote:
Matt Damon

Are you trying to suggest he's not?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:23 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:Apparently you don't, because I'm certainly not doing that, and I'm 99% sure that's not in my power anyway. I have no idea why they're vanishing.

Oh.

EmperorJeramyu wrote:Yes, yes... I saw the locations vanishing. The thing is it's really not top priority or anything, so I figured I wouldn't bother and hope people would forget about it. Unfortunately this is some how a critical issue to some people. However, I'm still not going to care.

I was simply pointing them out because I was under the impression you were doing it and was willing to help in some small way. Of course, you never addressed the issue when somebody threw a fit and made a topic a while back, so none of us really knew what was going on. Meh, that was awkward.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Telephalsion » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:00 pm

I thought it was comon knowledge that one of the powers of Moderating and Administration, and even more so in administration, is the power to ignore problems.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:37 pm

That's the power of President Bush, that's for sure.

Hoooooo!

Nah, really, I think everyone should have that power.
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall