Read The Fine Print

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Read The Fine Print

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:27 pm

So, for about the last 2 weeks, I've been on Vacation in Ocean City. (Incase anyone noticed I was gone) Anyway, we rented a condo, and being in a rather large family (I've got 3 younger brothers, oh joy...). The place advertised three TVs, which is needed since two of my brothers just watch shitty disney channel shows all day and never actually go to the beach.
So when we get there, their are three TVs, but only one actually works. We call the owners, and long story short they never said the place had three working TVs.

So the last two weeks Ive only been able to watch 'Hannah Montana' and Naruto. I need a vacation...
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:35 pm

I'm not too proud of it, but ...Read the last paragraph of this section....

If you think watching her a few times a week is bad, try going to the same goddamn school as that bitch.

But still, I feel for you man. Jesus, sounds worse than three weeks in Montana, even if it's on fire all the damn time.

So wait, how old are these kids? Like, 10?
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:41 pm

They're 14, 11, and 8(But seems to have the mental age of 6). Only the younger two are the problem though.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Return to The Scratch Wall