They can hear us...

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

They can hear us...

Postby Sling » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:20 am

That's right...

"The Pulse Radio team will be going live at 9pm BST tonight to
bring you the best in all things paranormal.

Tonight the team are thrilled to be joined on air by Robert M. Hunnicutt of the Georgia Ghost Society in the USA.

Robert will be chatting with the team about his varied paranormal experiences in Georgia and the American mid-west and he'll be taking them through the concepts behind his new paranormal documentary series 'The Seekers'.

Trailer for 'The Seekers'

Also on tonight's show....

Pulse regular contributer Ben and some fellow intrepid types will be taking on the World's Most Haunted Island! (The Isle of Wight apparantly)
Ben and his team will be calling in to let us know where they are, the history of the location and what kinds of things are lurking in the dark...

Join us tonight on Pulse Radio - Tuesday at 9pm BST / 4pm USA - ONLY on the APEC Radio Network!"

Better believe it. There's motherfucking ghosts in motherfucking houses.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:57 pm

You must have never heard of Coast to Coast AM. It's an American late-night radio show that talks about all things paranormal. Sounds like a topic they would tackle.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:09 am

Considering I live in England and I don't listen to the radio, no, I haven't. It doesn't surprise me that something like it exists though. If you want to see some funny shit then you should watch Britain's Most Haunted. It's goddamn hilarious. This guy was "possessed" by the ghost of some guy who was murdered, and began telling things about his past, when in reality, all he just did some basic research and put on a bit of acting. The same guy also got loadsa people to agree they could "sense" an otherwordly presence, when all what was really happening was: a)He was using simple psychology persusasion techniques b)The people were gullibe and into that shit anyway, c)It was night, so things are going to obviously going to seem creepier. Me and my mates who were watching it were in tears...
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:39 pm

Why the isle of Wight is the most haunted: The inhabitants are the most drunken and drugged people to ever be on an island.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Telephalsion » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:35 am

Greatchickenman wrote:Why the isle of Wight is the most haunted: The inhabitants are the most drunken and drugged people to ever be on an island.

Cause Puns are awesome.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:53 pm

That's it more or less. The Isle of Wight is the biggest chav infested hell-hole on the planet.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Return to The Scratch Wall