Do you need therapy?

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby CJ » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:10 am

This is bullshit.

Your abnormal sexual impulses towards children are a concern. Seek help immediately.
I'm not a fucking pedophile. i'm 18 and a 15-16 year old is perfectly acceptable... I hope...

You have experienced symptoms of a major depressive episode, but not enough to qualify as a full-blown episode, or as major depressive disorder.
I hadn't slept in 3 days. Yeah it was a big LAN party and i was tired. so... fuck you.

You have experienced symptoms of a manic episode
I don't even know what the fuck "manic" means.

You experience some symptoms of Simple Phobia.
who isn't scared of a zombie apocalypse?

You appear to have some obsessive thoughts.
I play videogames. Nuff said.

You experience some symptoms of Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
I work full-time which severely limits my gaming time. Not being able to get my full 6 hours of gaming a day stresses me out.

You suffer from symptoms of anorexia but do not meet all the criteria for the illness.
I'm a gamer. Eating is not a very high priority for me.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:26 pm

well, technically that isn't acceptable in most places...
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:35 pm

isn't acceptable by law. In australia the legal age to have sex is 16 where as in america i think it's 17 or something (maybe higher or lower i dunno i'm not american). It really depends. I don't think sex with someone only a few years younger than you is wrong. My girlfriend is almost 7 years older than me.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:12 am

Once again I find myself saying ... Although, I do actually know a guy whose girlfiend is 7 years older than him.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall