This topic is to be made in reverse.

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

This topic is to be made in reverse.

Postby Impossible » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:17 pm

No, Jera, please don't lock it yet! We can get back on track, I swear!
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:18 pm

GRAWR, random flaming. Random insults aimed at proceeding posters weight.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Porter » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:57 pm

Look how they spelt "vagina" wrong in that thing. HAHAHAHA

You know what else I think is funny? Fat people.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:13 pm

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:13 pm

So Ghoti was telling me how lolis are actually more loose when they get raped for the first time, what's up with that?
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Porter » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:56 pm

You dumb fuck, do you even know what a lolita is??????? It's not a lollipop or a rollercoaster.

You're a stupid fucking cuntbag, shut your fucking mouth and never post again. God you're stupid.

Stupid.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:43 am

I love lolitas, cherry is the best kind, closely followed by apple.
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Ghoti » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:10 pm

Are you sure Lolita would be a good read? I've heard from friends that it's a classic, but we all know how some people can be pretty pretentious cockbags right??
Ghoti
S1 Hilyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:25 pm

What a bunch of fucking morons they are. Child raping morons that make me want to read and reread Lolita to cleanse my mind of their retarded rantings.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:21 pm

Yeah, to make a long story short, thank god Doovy and Co are gone.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:21 pm

Aaand that provides me with a completely unrelated segue I've been waiting for! Say, did I ever tell you guys about how Doovy single-handedly converted this forum into a bastardized version of 4Chan?

It was awful! There I was, lurking late at night because I had just finished writing some long-ass speech or rant or dissertation on why I thought War was smelly and was lovingly looking over the quiet little forums, like a quaint village by the sea, just so peaceful and calming...

Suddenly, like a typhoon, Doovy came! First came the furry pics, then the loli shit. Swiftly thereafter, many other spamalicious topics came, ranging from a penis-shaped rifle to the subliminal messages in Teletubbies to Harry Potter Slash Fiction with pictures. Hundreds of J-Pop and K-Pop stars, all with their own marketed cheery personalities and delightful quirks! They took Cat Captions a step too far and did Dog Captions (I can has SubWai?)!

To stare at the Scratch Wall then was to stare into the face of insanity itself.

Then, in our greatest hour of plight....HE came and saved us! Yes, it was Porter, the mighty and awesome! Having just finished an epic marathon of sexing and drinking, he checked on his domain one more time before he rested. He glanced down upon the filth that was this board and spoke the words that are now sung in the thousands of songs of praise for his deed:

"Dude, what the fuck?"

And in minutes, it was gone! No trace of it was left on the board! All was well! APR financing dropped! The value of the Dollar increased (despite the failures of the Bush Admin.)! Children played in the streets! Verby spoke! It was a day for miracles indeed!

So yeah, I am so goddamn glad I don't have to deal with those losers again.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:04 pm

I bet Teen is about to write another one of his tl;drs and then retcon some sort of retort (in paragraph form) to strayed or myself for calling it too long.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:50 pm

Let me agree with everything just said except to say, "Bullshit, there's no way you could convince me that placenta is a delicious dish." Teen might think so, but there's no way I ever could.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:06 am

Wow, looks like someone has an unhealthy obsession with placenta.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:44 am

I think we all should play baseball.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall