So anyway...

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

What is your criminal history?

Don't break the law (ergo admitting that you're a pansy-eating toss pot)
24%
Break the law
41%
Break the law and have been caught
35%

Total votes : 17

So anyway...

Postby Fitz Tayo » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:36 pm

Just today I got busted for the possession of marijuana. I'm just getting a slap on the wrist because it's my first offense and I'm only seventeen. And I've gotta go in for a fun interview tomorrow. Fun fun fun.

This of course means I'm way cooler than any of you chumps who haven't been arrested.

So anyway, this raised an important question, what crimes have we committed amongst us and what have we got caught for?
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Re: So anyway...

Postby CJ » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Fitz Tayo wrote:This of course means I'm way cooler than any of you chumps who haven't been arrested.

As opposed to someone who can carry weed around without being caught?
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Shindy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:30 pm

Break the Law + Not Caught = Winnar.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:56 pm

Shindy wrote:Break the Law + Not Caught = Winnar.

For once I understand Shindy. And I agree. Getting caught for having pot just makes you a douche. You must've missed the meeting. I tried calling you, but maybe you were TOO HIGH to answer. HA HA.
Last edited by EmperorJeramyu on Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Greatchickenman » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:01 pm

I don't think marijuana and coolness are directly correlated.

I actually feel considerably less cool when I smoke...Drinking is a whole nother story though
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:36 pm

Try a real crime, like murder... or forceable sodomy.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Not hardcore enough.

Multiple Genocide is the way to go.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:39 pm

As long as the Australians are first, you're right.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:18 am

HEY! I BET NONE OF YOU HAVE COMMITTED MULTIPLE GENOCIDE! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PHONIES!
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:22 am

When I was 8 my friend persuaded me to join him and brake into our primary school with my friend once, after trashing it we then stole some scaffolding poles and threw them at a passing car. We then went on a shop lifting spree. We were never caught. Although my mum found out and grounded my for a month.

Later on, in High School, I wrote a hate e-mail to one of my old teachers at Middle School. I decided against sending it and so saved it for possible future psychiastrist sessions. My friend saw it and sent it. Of course it was whilst we were at school, whilst the PC was signed in with my user. I nearly got done by the cops but I managed to blag my way out of it. Despite the fact they were 90% sure I sent it. Bastards. Although, my entire IT class e-mailed hate mail to George Bush every single day. I usually forwarded the contents of my junk mail folder from my various e-mail accounts.

Another time, my friends and I were drinking (whilst under the legal drinking age), several of us were smoking weed too, we then went round letting all the air out from everbodies car-tyres and stole the dust caps and hub caps. We ditched them in some other road, went back up the hill accidentally spread a fire into somebodies garden and then went to the house of some person we knew, accidentally destroyed their front wall and licked their dront windows. Once again. Never caught.

And finally, I know somebody who was charged for rape but there was no evidence. But instead of letting him go, they gave him 200 hours of community service.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:39 pm

So, you admit that you're a complete fuck?
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:08 am

I don't ever recall denying I was. Although, the teacher deserved it, as the bitch picked on me every single day, and is probably why I'm
Strayed wrote:a complete fuck
. Despite this I function pretty well in society, although I predict that one day somebody will wind me up enough for me to 'snap' and beat the flying fuck out of them. It hasn't happened yet but I have been close on 2 or 3 occassions. However, if it did happen now, I'm 80-90% sure I'd be able to let the bastard go.

To be fair, my parents haven't exactly helped. My dad was pretty easy going when I was a kid but suddenly when I started High School, he became all super-religious on my ass and now carries on if it were the 50's. My mum likes to think she is 'there for me', that she 'understands my problems' and 'aware of my special needs' but it's blatantly obvious she doesn't do any of those. She always has a go at me for not doing things around the house that I can't even fucking do, a) I have Asperger's and b) she's never showed me how to do said tasks. But she's always the first to say "Oh, he has special needs" at, say a job interview or something. She frequently failed to notice when I was depressed as a child, even when I told her that bitch teacher was picking on me she did nothing about it. My friend's have got their parents to complain to school's on lesser things. I told her that I probably needed a Psychiatrist a couple of years ago and she just laughed it off and said "Oh, you're perfectly normal". Pfft. I have 2 words. Shite. The other word being. Shite.

Luckily I'm becoming less of
every day, although I could still benefit from a Psychiatrist. The I can determine a)what the fuck is wrong with me and what I can do/not do to help get better or b)see if I'm no longer
. Either way, I win.

Anyway, back to lawbreaking. I also pretty much break the law all the time by using p2p programs to download music, films and game cracks and stuff. Although if an album, a dvd or game is worth it, I usually go out and buy it.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:30 am

Your mom goes with you to job interviews?
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:37 pm

She used to. She'd give me a lift and then insist on coming in with me, not with me to the actual interview but in the building, and so on. At first I didn't mind but she'd talk to the personnel manager (or whoever) for ages and would bore and embarrass the hell out of me. Hyuck. One could say it was ingenius ploy to make me more self-dependant but considering it's my mum and not an intelligent person then I would have to say otherwise. I had a job interview at Somerfield Stores Ltd the other day. I got my dad to give me a lift. I think it went pretty well, I'll have to wait and see. If I get the job then I get £6.50 ($12.76) an hour and a 10% store discount count for myself and another for a friend or family member. Awesome.

Random fact of the day: My uncle finished his 2 year sentence for dealing Class A drugs at the end of last year.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Yeah, I should have expected such responses. Alas.

To be honest I don't know a single person who hasn't drunk underage. I expect it is much the same in America, having a higher drinking age and all.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall