So anyway...

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

What is your criminal history?

Don't break the law (ergo admitting that you're a pansy-eating toss pot)
24%
Break the law
41%
Break the law and have been caught
35%

Total votes : 17

Postby Sling » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:03 pm

I like how the government thinks raising the legal drinking age will decrease binge drinking. We need to lower it. France and Spain's legal drinking age is like 13 or something close to it and they don't have problem's with underage drinking. Flippin' idiots.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Glenn47 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:13 pm

Yeah, it totally sucks being 19, a legal adult, I can live on my own, make my own financial decisions, and gamble, but I can't drink. It's pretty lame in all reality, since everyone does it. I talked to a cop a while back about it, he said he usually won't bust parties of that variety unless it's way out of hand. For God's sake, I live in Hibbing. There is NOTHING HERE aside from like twenty bars. No clubs that allow 18's, no place to hang out late night of any sort. We have Caribou Coffee, and Walmart.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:07 pm

Fitz Tayo wrote:To be honest I don't know a single person who hasn't drunk underage. I expect it is much the same in America, having a higher drinking age and all.

I have not consumed alcohol underage, and in a few months it will be impossible for me to do so.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Strayed Wanderer wrote:
Fitz Tayo wrote:To be honest I don't know a single person who hasn't drunk underage. I expect it is much the same in America, having a higher drinking age and all.

I have not consumed alcohol underage, and in a few months it will be impossible for me to do so.

Interesting. Of course only if it isn't a lie, which of course seems like the exact thing you might do to spite my new theory that everybody drinks or has drunk underage.

However, if 'tis true, any real reason?
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:16 pm

Catholics drink underage. As soon as they had their first communion they've drank underage. And in a church as well. Those evil-doers.

(and no, the church wine is NOT non-alcoholic. Well it wasn't at the church I went to anyway).
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Re:

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:46 pm

CJ wrote:Catholics drink underage. As soon as they had their first communion they've drank underage. And in a church as well. Those evil-doers.

(and no, the church wine is NOT non-alcoholic. Well it wasn't at the church I went to anyway).

They actually didn't use wine when I was younger, probably still don't.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Re: So anyway...

Postby Glenn47 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:28 pm

No, we do. Trust me. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:17 am

The church I go to uses grape juice.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:11 pm

our church used fermented grape juice.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Telephalsion » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:40 pm

In my earlier years, (round 12) I got caught for shoplifting a pack a pokemon cards.
I got talked to by the store supervisor, and has since, never played pokemon again.
Also, I haven't stolen anything since, save the completely unintended breaking of copyright laws.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:21 am

Telephalsion wrote:Also, I haven't stolen anything since, save the completely unintended breaking of copyright laws.
Everyone breaks those laws all the time. I would say that is what makes us cool but I've seen people using p2p to download freeware so thus cannot be the sole cause.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby nanace » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:38 am

all this shit makes me feel so soft-core
my life is dull
nothing but insane juggalo crimes
hatchet attacks and such

look deep into the history books
i am C-unit. yes you may flame me again biach
nanace
Wanderer

Postby Sling » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:14 pm

Yes. A real man would persuade other people to go round attacking people with hatchets.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby nanace » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:42 pm

It gets my blood going and makes me smile

look deep into the history books
i am C-unit. yes you may flame me again biach
nanace
Wanderer

Postby Glenn47 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:16 pm

I totally hate copyright laws. Cuz with them there's always a .0003% chance that you'll get caught with illegal downloads.
Of course that can't ever happen to me cuz I NEVER download illegally, right?
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall