Kennebunkport Warning

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Kennebunkport Warning

Postby Iorek » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:49 am

THE KENNEBUNKPORT WARNING

To the American people, and to peace loving individuals everywhere:

Massive evidence has come to our attention which shows that the backers, controllers, and allies of Vice President Dick Cheney are determined to orchestrate and manufacture a new 9/11 terror incident, and/or a new Gulf of Tonkin war provocation over the coming weeks and months. Such events would be used by the Bush administration as a pretext for launching an aggressive war against Iran, quite possibly with nuclear weapons, and for imposing a regime of martial law here in the United States. We call on the House of Representatives to proceed immediately to the impeachment of Cheney, as an urgent measure for avoiding a wider and more catastrophic war. Once impeachment has begun, it will be easier for loyal and patriotic military officers to refuse illegal orders coming from the Cheney faction. We solemnly warn the people of the world that any terrorist attack with weapons of mass destruction taking place inside the United States or elsewhere in the immediate future must be considered the prima facie responsibility of the Cheney faction. We urge responsible political leaders everywhere to begin at once to inoculate the public opinion of their countries against such a threatened false flag terror operation.

(Signed) A Group of US Opposition Political Leaders Gathered in Protest at the Bush Compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, August 24-25, 2007

CYNTHIA MCKINNEY, FORMER U.S. CONGRESSWOMAN, GEORGIA

CINDY SHEEHAN, CANDIDATE FOR U.S. CONGRESS, CALIFORNIA*

ANN WRIGHT, COLONEL US ARMY RESERVE, FORMER US DIPLOMAT*

JAMILLA EL-SHAFEI, ORGANIZER OF KENNEBUNKPORT PEACE DEMONSTRATION , KENNEBUNK PEACE DEPARTMENT*

DAHLIA WASFI, M.D. http://WWW.LIBERATETHIS.COM*

GEORGE PAZ MARTIN

JOHN KAMINSKI, MAINE LAWYER, IMPEACHMENT ADVOCATE **

WEBSTER G. TARPLEY, AUTHOR, 'UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY OF GEORGE H.W. BUSH' & '9/11 SYNTHETIC TERROR: MADE IN THE USA'

CRAIG HILL, GREEN PARTY OF VERMONT, CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE

BRUCE MARSHALL, ORGANIZER OF PHILADELPHIA EMERGENCY ANTIWAR CONVENTION, PHILADELPHIA PLATFORM, http://WWW.ACTINDEPENDENT.ORG, GREEN PARTY OF VERMONT
Iorek
Plyn

Postby CJ » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:15 am

bah... America finding ways to invade 3rd world counties. Why am i not surprised. They just want Iran's oil.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:22 am

If America invades Iran it's going to be majorly boned. America is wasting all it's troops in Iraq and Afghanistan whilst Russia and China grow stronger and are forging alliances with Iran. So we're all fucked really.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Burning_Flame » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:29 pm

See now Canada is going to have to go talk some smarts into the US government earning Canada brownie points with the world!
Burning_Flame
S2 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Does the rest of the world even know that Canada is a country?
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:59 pm

The US would be dumb to invade Iran right now. Which is precisely why we won't. Bush and Cheney might be stupid, but they're not that stupid, not with all that's going on in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know, I know, Bu$h loves oil and the Jews knew about 9/11. In less than a year Bush and Cheney will both be gone anyway. And sorry, anything where the main signers are Cynthia McKinney and Cindy Sheehan makes me instantly suspect. I'm no fan of Bush, but "massive evidence"? Give me a break. Take it to the UN and Congress if you have massive evidence. Don't release e-mails and have a peace demonstration. But what do I know anyway? Feel free to take whatever you hear at face value. All I know is that I'm so tired of hearing all of it from everywhere.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:07 pm

I always thought it was called Canadia.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Canadiana.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:35 pm

On the off chance there is a big ass war, I hope Britain doesn't maintain its "special relationship" with America.

If it does?

TO SWEDEN! LAND OF THE FREE! LAND OF THE NEUTRAL!
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:12 pm

"Special Relationship"? :shock: is there some thing that England and America aren't telling us?
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Re:

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:51 pm

CJ wrote:"Special Relationship"? :shock: is there some thing that England and America aren't telling us?

Buttsex.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Re: Kennebunkport Warning

Postby Sling » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:05 am

It sure beats a flying kick to the head.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Re:

Postby Teenr0cker » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:48 am

CJ wrote:"Special Relationship"? :shock: is there some thing that England and America aren't telling us?

Imagine a game of Starcraft. You set up a new base on the other side of the map, putting down your hard earned space minerals to support it. All of a sudden it starts making demands, getting all bossy and shit, so you tell it to calm the fuck down. Then they kick your ass off that half of the map in a cruel twist of fate. And then the koreans come and zerg rush you.

US Revolution. War of 1812. Bush. Strayed.

All very good reasons not to ever like America.
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Yeah, but it's their fault too. You can't be laissez faire for over a century and then all of a sudden start governing.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Shindy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:35 pm

Why not? Laizze Faire convinces ur enemy to invade u...

Canada is more famous than US in Korea XD I bet its same in Japan too.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall