The Mystery Method

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The Mystery Method

Postby Glenn47 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:17 pm

http://www.themysterymethod.com

Alright, so if you've heard of this you already know what I'm talking about. This is dating science. I got into this a while back, and have been working on my "game" since...october, I'd say. All I have to say is this:

HOLY SHIT IT WORKS!!

I've been dating/"not dating" (wink wink) girls like crazy since I started this shit. The book tells you all of the emotional stages of attracting a woman, and with just a small amount of practice I became able to actually see social patterns in my interactions, and respond accordingly.
So I decided to bring this up to you guys, cuz if any one of my bros isn't getting laid I wanna lend a hand! The book is Magic Bullets, and it's changing my life. At first glance I know this seems like, shallow, or something, but in all reality it's just the most efficient way to present your good qualities to that girl you're diggin' on. Dating science is the shit. My friend and I have been using it, both with great success. We tried "winging" each other though and we bombed. That's our weak part I'd say.

Probably the main reason I'm so psyched about this too is with tactics in this book I just got a chick at a party with another girl at home who I've told I don't want anything serious. Okay yeah, so sometimes it's a bit shallow.
Reaper, I apologize. =)
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Re: The Mystery Method

Postby Telephalsion » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:19 am

While I'd really enjoy getting more dating going on, I'd feel more at peace with myself knowing that I didn't need any tips and pointers to get my gal.

And besides, I could just as well read "The Game", since that book is not only full of pointers, but it is also hilarious.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby Sarcasm » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:50 am

Rope>This
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:56 am

Sarcasm wrote:Rope>This

For once, I completely agree.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:04 pm

If it weren't for that last line I'd have been sure Glenn's account had been taken over by a spam bot. A surprisingly literate spam bot, but still.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Now, I'm probably sad enough to do something like this but I'd probably fail so I'm not going to bother, at least for now anyway.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Glenn47 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:35 pm

Aww sad day.

Oh well, at least I'm getting action. :D

And yeah, I actually read it and said "Wow, I feel like an advertisement."

Sling wrote:Now, I'm probably sad enough to do something like this but I'd probably fail so I'm not going to bother, at least for now anyway.

Honestly, sadness isn't a factor. It's waking up one morning and saying "I'm not getting as many women as I feel I want. I'm gonna find a way to change this."
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:40 am

Glenn47 wrote:It's waking up one morning and saying "I'm not getting as many women as I feel I want. I'm gonna find a way to change this."
You sound like the Tony Robbins of random hook-ups. :lol:
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:19 pm

I'll probably just get 'The Game' by Neil Strauss.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:09 pm

You just have to learn to be a cocky jerk in real life the same way you are on the internets.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:03 am

My problem is that I can't seem to find any girls I actually like. Most of the girls where I live are either stupid and/or ugly.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sarcasm » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:28 am

Sling wrote:I'm gay

Fixed.
1,000,000,672+1D4 Bludgeoning to the face, bitch!
Sarcasm
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:15 pm

Sarcasm wrote:I'm Asexual

Fixed.

I'm not joking though. 80% of the population of the Isle of Wight are chavs. Maybe I'm setting my standards too high, but I generally prefer that girls that aren't exactly like Vicky Pollard.
The only girl that 'fulfils my criteria' that is single and that I get on with turned out to be 5 years younger than me.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:30 pm

Sling wrote:My problem is that I can't seem to find any girls I actually like. Most of the girls where I live are either stupid and/or ugly.

I had that same problem too until I realized, who cares? Why shouldn't I get with stupid girls? I don't really have to deal with their bullshit.
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Glenn47 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:53 pm

Greatchickenman wrote:I had that same problem too until I realized, who cares? Why shouldn't I get with stupid girls? I don't really have to deal with their bullshit.

Hit it then quit it, I suppose. I'm more "hit it, see if it could work. No? Okay, quit it."

Sling wrote:The only girl that 'fulfils my criteria' that is single and that I get on with turned out to be 5 years younger than me.

Ouch.
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall