The Mystery Method

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: The Mystery Method

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:53 pm

I actually watched some of that video, and I now understand the entire concept behind this:
Women are drunkards and retards.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Glenn47 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:30 pm

No, truth is, the more I study on this, the less I think of individual women as "special." Sure every life is special, but I never get that "oh my god first sight she's amazing and I want her" feeling anymore. Now it's more like "This girl is attractive, I'm going to talk to her and see if she's as cool as I hope she is." Nine times out of ten, "Nope."
"Nope."

"Uhh, no."
"Maybe! Okay! Let's try!" And THEN it's either "Damn" or "Score!"

The nice feeling is that I'M a catch, as opposed to how I grew up thinking "She's so beautiful, out of my league." NO GIRL is out of ANY GUY'S league. If he is driven and confident, with a bit of social intuition on top of it, his looks don't matter. That's a nice bit of knowledge.

And actually, we prefer calling it a "community." :D

And yes, I AM wearing MM sneakers, thank you for noticing. :D
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:53 am

Cajun was pretty slick. The other guy had no chance, I don't even think I would be that bad.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:13 pm

I'm pretty sure you could never be bad at all, the women run away before you even get close.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:10 pm

I wouldn't know, I've never attempted to 'pickup' any girl let alone stupid girls. All my female friends are actually smart and not ugly.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Glenn47 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:43 pm

Yeah, having female friends is good, I have a group I'm pretty satisfied with right now. Whether my friends are ugly or not doesn't really matter (mostly cuz they're good looking...if they WERE ugly maybe it'd matter, lol) but really the main thing I look for in female friends is being STABLE. At least half of the time, please. Don't cry constantly. Once in a long while is fine, but I've grown pretty intolerant of my friends that have terrible self-esteem.
And as far as picking up girls, I've been having decently consistent success for a while now. And I'm glad about that, cuz having female friends is nothing like having a girl check you out, then talk about you outside where your old teacher overhears it and retells you later. :D

PS: Weird side effect? My occasional and natural sex dreams have turned into "pickup dreams" in a sense. I actually run game in my dream, get the feedback I love, and THEN kissing happens. It's always kinda funny in the morning.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:22 pm

I just need a job. Money can and WILL solve everything.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:34 am

Here are a few things I learned over a few grueling years of trial and error.

1) Don't wear wolf sweaters.
2) Don't breathe down a girl's neck.
3) Shave off your neckbeard.
4) Never stop taking Risperdal.

I hope this helps. :D
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall