I've got a little homework for you guys...

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

I've got a little homework for you guys...

Postby Shindy » Thu May 08, 2008 6:22 am

Ehh... War that's not exactly the case. I asked around and found people that didn't even hear about it >.<

Anyway, finally got it up.

1) Rate it UP
2) Post a comment
3) Write a review... (DO THIS!!!)
4) Subscribe plx...
5) If you got a good screenie send me or Lun the link
List of Screenshots posted:
EP 1:
The scene at the beginning
SwiftFoot Races
The Bar at the little race town
Jump Boulders
EP2:
Stretch Plunge
Traz @ Inn
TitleScreen
EP3:
REaches Plunge
Matlan Battlegrounds
TitleScreen
EP4:
Title Screen
Rosmar Plunge
Ansgar Plunge
EP5:
Scene where Traziun kicks the crap out of 20 Blood Lyns single handed
Title Screen
BLood Lyn Sanctum
EP6:
Paraphalyn Plunge
one of Shadow Lyn Plunges

And I apologize for spelling Calsari > Casari.
Jabbo's guide is posted.
I told them to come over here, get your flaming swords ready.
I listed the forums on top of the descriptions.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Re: I've got a little homework for you guys...

Postby Sling » Thu May 08, 2008 10:05 am

I'm assuming this is related to the RPG Network thing you posted recently? You really need to be clear about these things.

I would complain how The Way episode 1 only got 4 out of 5 but it figures as it is quite bad compared to the later episodes. I think if this were any of the other episodes I would have complained, it's good to see they didn't judge the whole series by the first ep.

I've also noticed most of us have better titles now. Did this happen recently or is it some sort of time-travel lag caused by the forum upgradings?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Thu May 08, 2008 10:48 am

Looks like Lun added a bunch of forum ranks for post count and a few other special ones. He must've drank deep from my forum wisdom and saw that you can increase forum activity by providing people with an ultimately vapid incentive to socialize.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Shindy » Thu May 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Some idiot is going around downrating all our episodes... seeing as he/she/they also downrated the other game in Recently Submitted, it's most likely one/some/all of the people that held their position in the Recently submitted.

Games in the Recently Submitted section gets the most attention. They're pissed that The Way submissions took away the attention... because 6 different entries got posted.

The user/users most likely multilogged. I got it up to 3, but I need yall help. we need 4's on all episodes at least.

Simply create an ID, WRITE A REVIEW (gets even more attention), and rate all the episodes up. Do Lun a favor >.<
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby Sling » Thu May 08, 2008 3:13 pm

I would propose an invasion of sorts but there are actual decent people on that site, unless the founders were corrupted by some kind of godzilla sized super-replicating n00b.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Shindy » Thu May 08, 2008 7:48 pm

Or it's a trend imposed on all new submissions. In anycase, we should rate 'em up.

There are indeed decent people on that site. But I doubt Kentona and WIP would mind. We can always strike @ the "Moronic Stuff" part of the forums, or invade the Gen Discussion if we get bored.
Shindy
Dark Lyn

Postby War » Thu May 08, 2008 11:35 pm

My rank is meaning less now :(
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Thu May 08, 2008 11:39 pm

It's a lot like you.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Fri May 09, 2008 4:04 am

Isn't DarkPriest from GW one of the founders? I remember awhile back I was playing ETC or some other game of his and then at the end during the credits there was some advertisment about RPGMaker.net coming soon or something. Or am I thinking of a different site?
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat May 10, 2008 10:32 pm

OMG, I'm a S2 Deralyn! I've waiting all my life for this moment!
:roll:
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby MusashiEX » Sun May 11, 2008 10:54 am

Cool. I'm a S5 Hilyn. Oh, and I voted it up.
Last edited by MusashiEX on Mon May 12, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Mon May 12, 2008 10:58 am

Better titles do, however, provide the incentive for certain members of these forums to increase their post counts to reach these beacons of internet elitism, purely by means of one word posts. And then other users, will, in turn feel the need to point this out either for the purpose of a)being a pedantic internet nerd b)using the chance to increase their own post count c)ridiculing aforementioned post whores. This will ultimately lead to flames, and ultimately the outbreak of full-blown war, topics being locked, n00bs being slain only to be reborn in 12 more manifestations. Truly, these are the end of the times, only to remind us of the days of glory and to serve as herald to the coming of the beast, the anti-LunC, come to live among us and rule over us for 7 years of ruin. REPENT!!! REPENT!!!
Last edited by Sling on Wed May 14, 2008 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon May 12, 2008 11:04 am

MusashiEX wrote:Cool.

Sling wrote:Better titles do, however, provide the incentive for certain members of these forums to increase their post counts to reach these beacons of internet elitism, purely by means of one word posts.

The Rules, for a long time wrote:2. No spamming/trolling. This includes making posts saying "yes" or "lol", and other useless one word answers. No emoticon only posts. Have some actual content.

9. No playing "post tag", that is, back and forth aruging with someone on a topic. Bonus loser points added if the debate has nothing to do with the topic itself. No creating a post simply to state how useless another post is.

Observe and take note.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Return to The Scratch Wall