New series of Red vs. Blue

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

New series of Red vs. Blue

Postby Sling » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:41 am

Oh yes. They bought a 4 episodes mini-series and now there is a completely new season starting. The trailer and 2 episodes are up now.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Re: New series of Red vs. Blue

Postby War » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:44 pm

Yes, it has been known that they were working on a new season since Halo 3 came out.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Re: New series of Red vs. Blue

Postby Sling » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:13 pm

I see. I did not realise that by Rooster Teeth announcing they were making a new series, it made people aware of the precise date the first episode was released and not only that, but made to known to every person on the planet. How silly of me.

If everybody already knew, which I assume they do, at least now anyway, then, instead of pointing said fact out you could have not replied and just let the topic die, an important lesson Wellsy, at least I think it was him, taught me some time ago. I could have just let this topic die by following said advice too, but I felt this wonderful learning experience would be more beneficial.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Return to The Scratch Wall