The Non-mainstream Political Thread

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: The Non-mainstream Political Thread

Postby Fitz Tayo » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:46 pm

Yeah, I can't be assed to read all that. My understanding of it is that those who are in a position to sort out the world, ergo the rich, are only out for themselves and will try and preserve whatever goldmine of a source of money they have. Whether it's their image, like a "celebrity" or their persistence in rapidly using up the Earth's resources.

Admittedly if I won the lottery or something I would probably keep the majority of the money for myself to do whatever I wanted with.

And on the topic of conspiracy theories. We can't actually know what people are doing all the time and people's imaginations can summon up some amazingly stupid, controversial, though entirely possible ideas of what's going on "behind the curtain". While they might be feasible theories, they're usually pretty retarded. Truth is, they could be doing anything and it's just aimed at supporting themselves and their own people (mostly themselves) rather than anybody else.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Re: The Non-mainstream Political Thread

Postby Sling » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:29 am

Aparantly, the leader of the second largest militia in Iraq is getting his followers to lay down their arms.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall