What the FUCK?!

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: What the FUCK?!

Postby Sling » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:40 am

Calling any black person a nigger is generally a stupid thing to do.
Example 01: -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7S5BP-tvR8

Being racist to someone because they're being racist to you isn't exactly the smartest thing to do if you're white. If some bystander who missed them being racist to you came along, they'd think you were the one who was starting. You just be inventive and call them a racial slur usually directed against someone of another race, or better still a racial slur usually directed against white people. It's confusing for them and not actually racist so you can't get done for it.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:53 am

you can't get done for racial slur in Australia anyway. So the only thing I have to worry about is getting beaten up. Which doesn't really bother me. I don't care if i get beaten up.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:01 am

I really couldn't give s shit about racism at this point. Politics have fucked it up.

Sure, at one point, white people were racist pretty bad, so people tried to compensate.

Until we get to nowdays, when white people can't say shit without getting pulled up, black people can insult anyone the want, including themselves, yet whites get in trouble for using the same words.

Oh and in their attempts to make everyone 'equal' they give blacks privileges like extra support, further boosting their ideas that they're somewat different or 'special' completely defeating the purpose of equality.

Same fucking thing with feminists. Stupid bitches.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Matt Hakor » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:31 am

I agree..the double standard isn't right. Racism by either side shouldn't happen. We all know how the world sadly works though.
"If you will it, it is not a dream." Theodor Herzel
Matt Hakor
Plyn

Postby Sling » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:18 am

That's how the government works. It wants to be seen as not racist and un-discriminatory by giving every minority group special rights. After the government finally allowed gay marriage and adoption, a large amount of gay people are now asking for polygamy to be legalised. So by the government giving certain minority groups special rights, it also makes them think they can get more. Equality my fucking ass. The way things are now, you're more likely to get a job if you're a black, homosexual, female, than if you're a white, heterosexual, male. Feminism today isn't even true femenism anymore. Women got equal rights fucking ages ago yet here we have all these Feminists who heckle men for saying or doing anything. One guy got fired at work for calling a female co-worker, who was a super feminist I think, 'love'. However, there was this guy who was working in an office where all his co-workers were women and one of them was a neo-Feminist woman tried to get him done for sexism for some crap, but he got off and sued the Feminist for sexism and he won. Government.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall