What the FUCK?!

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

What the FUCK?!

Postby Sling » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:14 am

My friend got refused on the bus the other day becuase he was black. Time to bitch to ITV news.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Re: What the FUCK?!

Postby Greatchickenman » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 pm

What a FUCKING OUTRAGE!!!! They should have made him sit in the back!
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:07 am

Bloody Whites.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:07 pm

Was it in Edmonton on a Greyhound?
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:16 pm

No. It was in England, on the Isle of Wight, on a double decker bus.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby MusashiEX » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Nevermind, then.
Impossible wrote:Isn't YOUR MOTHER a comment?
MusashiEX
S5 Hilyn

Postby CJ » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:11 pm

hahahaha. In Australia, you get bashed up because you're white. Me and my mates have had a boong chase us with a stake before.

I've been refused on a bus because i didn't have a note smaller than a 20. Those high socked bastards.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:16 am

Was it on Stagecoach? Because those fuckers are all old bastards, the amount of times they've just driven straight past me, bearing in mind I only usually catch the bus when it's raining.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 pm

CJ wrote:Me and my mates have had a boong chase us with a stake before.

You were chased by a bong?

Fitz Tayo wrote:Was it on Stagecoach?
It was on Southern Vectis, the worst of the worst.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:09 am

no. a boong. It's an ethnic slur word for an Australian Aboriginal.
Apparently "Boong" is the sound you get when you run over an aboriginal with a ute or something like that.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:51 am

I think that my version would have made for a good story. Instead you just turned out to be a racist. Shame on you.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby tulleh » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 am

SERIOUS?
tulleh
Plyn

Postby CJ » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:33 am

Ah well. He acted just as racist to us by calling us white dogs, and getting his gang together to chase us down. Why is it that it's acceptable for a person who is not white to call a white person a cracker or white dog or other shit like that? I got called a racist because i didn't give some guy a smoke when he asked me for one. Which is retarded because I don't smoke.

I have never done wrong by anyone of any other race unless they deserved it. And when i say "deserve it" i DON'T mean that i think they deserve it because of their race.

I don't believe that any race is superior or inferior to any other race nor do i hate any particular races which means that i'm not racist. What I do hate though, is assholes. And someone who gets their gang together to beat up people just because they are white is an asshole.

Just because I said something racist about a person who i dislike, it doesn't make ME a racist person. My words may have been racist but that does not make ME a racist.

Racism as we know it is bullshit anyway. It's much more acceptable to discriminate against someone who is naturally unattractive than it is to descriminate against someone who is of a different race. Why is that? It's not their fault that they are naturally unattractive, just like it's not the other guy's fault because he was born to parents of a certain race. So the way I see it, a person who calls a white/black person a cracker/nigger who is being an asshole to them is just as bad as someone who calls an asshole ugly. And i'm sure almost everyone here has insulted someone about their natural physical traits for some reason or another.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Greatchickenman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:04 am

sooo.....The bong was black?
Greatchickenman
S4 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:58 am

I think that at this point, racism would be a redeeming feature for most of you.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall