Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: New Member

Postby Angel_OA » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Sling wrote:Really? How so? I'd say I initially come across as an arrogant and insufferable know-it-all, but not a Narcissist.

Conditions such as Narcissism don't always relate to ego and vanity in such a crude sense, obviously there are vast variations in severity and effect but, heck, I wasn't even being serious. I'm not going to judge or diagnose someone I've never even met.
From what my barber told me, I now knew that nothing was real.
Angel_OA
S3 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:16 am

Angel_OA wrote:I wasn't even being serious.
Phew. I'm actually trying to be nicer to people on the internet these days.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby tridon777 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:33 am

Lol, I wasnt asking for that mush info Sling!
Fine if you dont want to call AS a disease thats fine. lol.

Sling wrote:tridon777 wrote:
plus thedoctor can make money of the diagnosis.

I live in the UK. Health care is free over here. We have the NHS.

We have Medicare in the US and if you think about it the doctor makes money off the diagnosis anyways. Actually Im not quite certain on that since its the UK. Does the doctor make a set salary per year or does he make money off the # of patients he treats?

Sling wrote:tridon777 wrote:
Just to have people leave you alone. Believe me sometimes being alone is more relaxing. I never have faked AS, but sometimes you just want to get away from all the BS and drama of high school.
If I wanted people to leave me alone at High School, I would either a)beat them up or b)walk off/ignore them, depending on the nature of their harassment. Most times people didn't bother me or get on my nerves. Being alone, like being around others, is a two-edged sword. Both are good, just not too much.

Agree. Except for beating up people that is a perfect way of making enemies.

Sling wrote:On a side note, LunC was actually here, but I think we (I) scared him away

I would actually like to talk to LunC. Im actually going to make topic on this called JAVA b/c Im trying to learn Java with no prior programming experience. :( Its tough, but I need information on where to get step by step instruction on how to run Jedit. I understand Java theoretically just need to learn how to work with a java enviroment Ex. Netbeans.
tridon777
Plyn

Postby Sling » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:04 am

tridon777 wrote:Does the doctor make a set salary per year or does he make money off the # of patients he treats?
Set salary.

tridon777 wrote:Agree. Except for beating up people that is a perfect way of making enemies.

These people were chavs and similar.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:06 am

ahhh... The joys of free healthcare. It costs me $4.99 for any prescribed medicine. No matter what or how much i need, it costs me 5 bucks to fill the prescription. Now all I need is a script for those old cold and flu capsules (need a prescription to get psuedoephedrine ones here) and I can make some Ice. Gonna be hard to find a doctor that will prescribe me a pallet of cold and flu tablets though.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall