Problems with Vista and The Way

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Problems with Vista and The Way

Postby Sling » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Hey, does anybody here have Vista? And, if so, do your save files not appear in The Way folders? Becuase that is what happens to me. =/
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Re: Problems with Vista and The Way

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:54 pm

I've got vista and I can see them fine.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:03 pm

I can only see one save file, and that is the default. =/
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:35 pm

I solved it now. It turned out I had The Way on my PC already, but becuase I copied and pasted it over from my old laptop via my external HDD, there were no icons on the desktop and becuase I had the folders in an obscure folder that I had forgotten about, I forgot I had The Way installed and so I re-installed them but in Program Files. I could see the different saves fine in the obscure folders, so I un-installed The Way from program files and started a new game in Episode 1 in the obscure folder. I saved quit and I could see the new save fine.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Return to The Scratch Wall