everyone must read this especially Lunc

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: everyone must read this especially Lunc

Postby tridon777 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:14 am

LuBu24 wrote:
Strayed Wanderer wrote:I'm insulting you because you can't troll the forums until banned, come back years later and try to push an idea that has been well-past considered by anyone and everyone. Tabula rasa is not the standard for dealing with trolls, you are guilty until dead.

The recreation of The Way on a current-gen console is an idea that has been recommended ad nauseum, and honestly, it was an insult to Lun's intelligence to begin with. The man is obviously not stupid, he knows that it is a possible goal and has either done what he could or decided to do otherwise. When people come around offering to start-up a project related to The Way, that is great as long as Lun is all right with it. You aren't offering him an opportunity, you're the (insert #) person to suggest something obvious.

Unless you have a connection, or intricate knowledge of the video game industry (I don't mean you've played games), you're not going to accomplish anything.

Normally, I would let these kinds of suggestions slide by with minor commenting, but you're not some random newbie. I have no intention of discouraging well-meaning individuals, especially since The Way is certainly not my work, but this is hardly that case. As far as we know, you're annoying, presumptuous and likely unreliable.

whatever is your reason whatever what you think of me keep what you think to yourself don't go freely insult people and ignore the forum rule

and you are even talking about me getting banned?who is better to get banned me or you who goes around insulting people

and i didn't push my idea read what i said in my last post

i said if Lun don't want to do it then i can't do anything about it = i give up the idea

and for god sake i didn't come to this forum for a long time as i mentioned in my last post

am a married man and very busy with my life i have very hard job i work 12-15 hours a day but still i come back to this forum to support the game and this is how you welcome me by insulting me?

i gusse thats it i'm leaving it was wrong for me to come here to get insulted by a loser hiding behind his screen who have mental problem with himself who want to prove himself by insulting people for no reason or whatever reason

and take advice from me go visit a mental doctor coz you are really sick you have a mental problem about yourself

normal people don't insult others for no reason

oh yeah and give me your adress and where you live coz i travel alot with my job maybe one day i come to you to fix your attitude i hope your muscles are as big as your big mouth and please am seriose no joke give me your adress

and sorry guys for ingoreing the forum rules coz am leaving

EPIC FAIL
tridon777
Plyn

Postby Porter » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Strayed just got epic pwned by LuBu. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But really c'mon, LuBu just provided an excitement level to this forum that I have not seen in a long time. Then Strayed walks in and shits all over him.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:16 pm

oh yeah and give me your adress and where you live coz i travel alot with my job maybe one day i come to you to fix your attitude i hope your muscles are as big as your big mouth and please am seriose no joke give me your adress

Whomever's side you're on, I don't think this can legally qualify as epic pwnage.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:07 am

Oh my gooood. LOL. WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME LU BU WAS BACK.

For the most part, Lu Bu's, er, unique posting style seems retained, but were his posts always this long?
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Wellsy wrote:Whomever's side you're on, I don't think this can legally qualify as epic pwnage.

I'd like to think Porter was kidding.

Impossible, I was actually going to IM you to tell you that he posted, but I decided it wouldn't be worth it.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Impossible wrote:Oh my gooood. LOL. WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME LU BU WAS BACK.

For the most part, Lu Bu's, er, unique posting style seems retained, but were his posts always this long?

Making up for lost time?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Otaku No Anime » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:
Impossible wrote:Oh my gooood. LOL. WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME LU BU WAS BACK.

Making up for lost time?

I thought it was because he abuses the enter key a tad bit too much.

EDIT: *cough* Oh right, I guess I should actually put in my two cents in for LuBu...even if Strayed said what needs to be said at this point. His openining post was so ridiculous I could not help but comment. Besides, people like him are going to pop up again a few more times after claiming they're "leaving" before actually doing so just to respond to last minutes criticisms. Most do.

. . . . .

am sorry about all that history i was very young and didn't know what people can talk about and what is people must not talk about [[Is that really any excuse? I was 13 when I joined here, and the closest thing I caused to trouble was replying to SBF's rapid-fire spam polls. Even a teenager should have (...should being a key word there, I guess...) the capacity to read the mood and use common sense.]]

. . . . .

what am here for is to tell you seriosely that this game the way is an epic and masterpiece and really it's a shame in the entire gaming history to let this game die and be in garbage[[Overdramatizing things a bit? In comparison to most freeware games, The Way has enjoyed quite a lot of fame]]

there's alot of players in the world don't know about this game...and even if they know they will not play it [[Normally, I'd go with this argument, but with the shit people like these days, I'm sort of glad we don't have the average joes turning the series into a storm of Narm by fanboying over every god damn moment. But that's another matter all together. Moving on...]]

i feel really bad and i really regert it coz this game is epic it must come to life

this game was made with RPGmaker2000 engine

to make it come to life it must be remade with the new generation engine

playstation 3 or Xbox360 or wiii[[Seriously? You can't appreciate the game fully for what it is? Yeah, an update in looks can be a nice thing, but what else would remaking this game on a more advanced console provide? Really?]]

. . . . .

Lunc and his crew must join a famous gaming company like sqaure enix or konami or any other famous company famous for making RPG games

and they must remake the way in the new generation engine [[...And that piles on a whole bunch of problems right there. Lun would have to learn fluent japanese just to pitch and maintain control over the project. At the most, the American divisions of the companies only serve to publish, localize, and not much else.]]

i think all of us must do something about it we must support Lunc and the entire crew about doing this

and am seriose and not joking this is something can be done and we are still young before i die i want to see this game come to life in the new generation engine[[Do you really believe that Lun, as well this community for that matter, really have that much time to invest on something was finished just fine years ago? We have lives. Even if we are "young" by your standards (and saying that would be stretch for a few of us here), we all have things that are much more important to do in the so-called "real world." =P]]

and also....i think the main game music theme must be the lagoon

what made me fell in love with this game is [[Already covered. Copyright infringement due to the fact ALagoon is actually Yoyo's Theme from Bahamut Lagoon. Even if Lun by pure strock of luck managed to get Square Enix on board, do you really think they'd allow him to use or even grace him with a rearrangement of the original piece?]]

. . . . .

[[Not going to even argue why the song doesn't even freakin' fit in the later episodes; it should have been obvious...]]

. . . . .

[[Blah blah...sentimental, hollow idealism...blah blah]]

And Sage hit it spot on; too many things would be changed to the point where the finished product would be unrecognizable. New and original score, tweaking of game mechanics that just won't work well on a console system...not to mention the possibility of changes to character design, story concepts, etc. Companies mainly think in terms of numbers; fans would probably not get exactly what they want without the company changing a few things around to pander to mainstream audiences. And while it could still be a good game in its own right, some of the fans would probably be too disheartened to actually call it "The Way."

But really, all that is moot when it all really boils to this: Come back to us with a decent and plausible plan, and maybe the community will take your words seriously rather than looking at you as the fool your reputation has molded your image into. 'Cause all you've really done in the four posts you've made since returning and disappearing is rant on and on with naive idealism, fanboygasms, while make yourself look like an ass picking a fight with Strayed without being able to really defend yourself aside from bringing up the forum rules and countering him with shallow threats that'd probably get you arrested should have said that to someone else.
Otaku No Anime
S2 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:37 am

LuBu24 wrote:oh yeah and give me your adress and where you live coz i travel alot with my job maybe one day i come to you to fix your attitude i hope your muscles are as big as your big mouth and please am seriose no joke give me your adress

ImageImage

Becuase we all know violence always solves everything. Tell me, do you normally feel the need to threaten people who call you out on your dumbassery? I guess that is your only option available to you seeing as you lack the mental capacity to form a reasoned response or even a quick-witted reply.

I am curious to see what would happen if LuBu turned up at Strayed's home though. I imagine something involving rape and murder... not neccessarily in that order. My money would be on Strayed.

...I feel strange. Did I just say something remotely positive about Strayed? *shudders*
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:09 am

I wanted to check Lu Bu's old posts, but... I assume the old forum would have disappeared ages ago, right? I can't find it now, and I assume nobody saved anything or something like that. Which is funny considering how much we didn't want to lose all those topics at the time. >_>
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:38 pm

I'm sure that however big an idiot LuBu is, it is nothing compared to some of the other idiots out there. I have genuinely encountered people who make Sarah Palin look like an informed progressive.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby tridon777 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Sarah Palin makes me wish that rednecks ran the government............they would have more common sense than she does.
tridon777
Plyn

Postby Teenr0cker » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:55 pm

You're listening to Galaxy News Radio, and I'm your disc jockey Three Dog. What's a disc? Hell if I know, but I'm gonna keep talkin anyway. And now for a super important public announcement:

Strayed smells like butt.

Thanks for listening Children. You're listening to Galaxy News Radio, givin you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts. And now...some music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ivDW_BU94

PS: Nice non updates. Elaborate blog for the win. See you in another few years.
PPS: Font "colour"? Really? REALLY?
Sage Of The Wise wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a sitcom. Think about it: "Coming this fall to Fox, Ralphie and the Hooker".
Teenr0cker
S2 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm

New rule: when you "leave" the community that also means I ban you.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Wellsy » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Nicely done.

If you're going to try to riff on Fallout 3, at least have it make some damn sense. Being clever is too much to ask for, I know.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:50 am

So I was cleaning out some old crap on my computer, and I randomly came across this... I have no idea what the context of it is or what it might refer to, but it seems appropriate here, so I've decided that it must have been made for this topic all along.

Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall