everyone must read this especially Lunc

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

everyone must read this especially Lunc

Postby LuBu24 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:02 pm

hello guys it's been years and long time since i left the forum if you guys don't remember me my nickname was LuBu i made huge problem in the forum fighting with a member called imposible and also i made another problem about religin talk

after i made all that problem i left the forum coz was v busy with real life

am sorry about all that history i was very young and didn't know what people can talk about and what is people must not talk about

anyway i hope you guys remember me ^^

let's take this aside now

what am here for is to tell you seriosely that this game the way is an epic and masterpiece and really it's a shame in the entire gaming history to let this game die and be in garbage

there's alot of players in the world don't know about this game...and even if they know they will not play it

i feel really bad and i really regert it coz this game is epic it must come to life

this game was made with RPGmaker2000 engine

to make it come to life it must be remade with the new generation engine

playstation 3 or Xbox360 or wiii

but i think the best engine is playstation 3

Lunc and his crew must join a famous gaming company like sqaure enix or konami or any other famous company famous for making RPG games

and they must remake the way in the new generation engine

i think all of us must do something about it we must support Lunc and the entire crew about doing this

and am seriose and not joking this is something can be done and we are still young before i die i want to see this game come to life in the new generation engine

and also....i think the main game music theme must be the lagoon

what made me fell in love with this game is

the lonely hero Rhue walking in beatifule green lagoon with birds singing and while walking he pass by river and beatifule nature while a beatifule background music the lagoon

and the cool plung system

i was very disapointed when Lunc didn't use the lagoon music anymore since i think it's the main theme of the way he should use it more in the games events and scenes

i recorded the lagoon while playing the way this time i recoerded it perfectly

please download it here i really think it's the main theme of the way

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nnhidiifmmn/The%20Way.mp3

and whatever happen i don't give up i want this game to be made in new generation engine and i will never give up i will do everything i can to help

we must do something about it
LuBu24
Wanderer

Re: everyone must read this especially Lunc

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:22 pm

The Way made by Square... now that's a scary thought. Well at the very least Traziun's blood lyn massacre would look amazing in cgi...
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby the fondler » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Yeah, no. As awesome as that would be The Way should just remain as it is. Rhue's story has already been greatly told in these six episodes, I don't see a need to remake it. Sure it'd be nice for it to get some exposure, but that's something we could try to help ourselves.

Also why'd you record the ALagoon song? We could've just listened to it via the Music folder of the games.
the fondler
Wanderer

Postby LuBu24 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:03 pm

the fondler wrote:Yeah, no. As awesome as that would be The Way should just remain as it is. Rhue's story has already been greatly told in these six episodes, I don't see a need to remake it. Sure it'd be nice for it to get some exposure, but that's something we could try to help ourselves.

Also why'd you record the ALagoon song? We could've just listened to it via the Music folder of the games.

whenever i think of the way game ALagoon always come to my mind i always think that ALagoon is the main theme of the way

i imagine Rhue walking lonley in the huge green way with beatiful nature while he passes by camps to spend the night...while he passes by people challenge him for a plung

as he continue walking searching and searching for the unkowen all while ALagoon is played all this is very classic

and i recorded to be MP3 which u can burn it and listn to it in any MP3

and also i don't know why but...ALagoon sound very nice if you listn to it inside the game...if you try to listn to it from the game folder it doesn't sound as nice as this

just download it and listn to it maybe you will understand what i mean

anyway i still think that this game need to be remade in PS3 and need to be alterd alittle and change little things and make it more deep

becouse this game is not normal this game is as epic as FF7 and nobody in the world know about it

games nowadays are very boring we must bring this masterpiece to the world

anyway i must go work now when am back from work i will try to send e-mail to square Enix to tell them about this game

all of us must support Lunc and his team...we must gather a signature for petition from all the way fan and we give this all signatures of petition to sqaure Enix to hire Lunc and his team to support them on making the way on ps3 engine

i can imagine this game making a huge impact in the gaming history

and of course game like this will not finsh in 1 year or 2 year it will take time i don't know how much...maybe 4 years? maybe 5 years untill this game can be finshed

this game must come to life it will become even more better in ps3

if they don't want to hire the entire team...just let them hire Lunc alone and he will work with the professional square enix team and turn this masterpiece into something will shake the entire gaming history

anyway guys please take this seriosely we must do everything we can do to make it happen

whatever it takes we must do whatever it takes to make it happen
LuBu24
Wanderer

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:29 pm

To much of it would have to be changed because of all the borrowed graphics and songs, probably wouldn't be worth it. I'd rather have Lun come out with something new.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:40 am

PS3 is where things go to die, you're still a moron.

Also, the "main theme" of The Way would never be a song taken from another game, like Lagoon. A Time and a Place is infinitely more suitable being that it is original and well-associated with The Way. Hell, even a Freedom instrumental mix would be more suitable being that it is more obscure and the opening to The Way is tied to this song.

This supposed "team" consists of Lun and well... Lun. Fwacho worked on the story with Lun, but that is already written and anyone else that was associated was only credited with resource creation, which would have to be recomposed/redesigned anyway.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby LuBu24 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:15 am

Strayed Wanderer wrote:PS3 is where things go to die, you're still a moron.

Also, the "main theme" of The Way would never be a song taken from another game, like Lagoon. A Time and a Place is infinitely more suitable being that it is original and well-associated with The Way. Hell, even a Freedom instrumental mix would be more suitable being that it is more obscure and the opening to The Way is tied to this song.

This supposed "team" consists of Lun and well... Lun. Fwacho worked on the story with Lun, but that is already written and anyone else that was associated was only credited with resource creation, which would have to be recomposed/redesigned anyway.

why do you say am still moron why do you insult me?if you don't want to respect me then respect the forum rules don't insult others please

i didn't come here to fight with people or to exchange insult with anyone i come here to support this game becouse i know what is this game worth it's a waste for this game to be in dark and nobody know about it...i want this game to come to light and shine

and also ps3 is the best new generation engine for making games this is the truth am not a fan of ps3 nor i take side in any new generation console

i like to play any game if it's good i don't care if it's in Xbox360 or wii or ps3

this game can be made in wii or Xbox360 or ps3 all those are new generation engine

and as i said The way game is Epic and masterpiece and it should be remade with new generation engine to show it to the world since the new rpg games are v bad

if you guys don't want to support the way then i will try to do something alone

but if Lun and the the team don't want to do it then i can't do anything about it
LuBu24
Wanderer

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:00 pm

I'm insulting you because you can't troll the forums until banned, come back years later and try to push an idea that has been well-past considered by anyone and everyone. Tabula rasa is not the standard for dealing with trolls, you are guilty until dead.

The recreation of The Way on a current-gen console is an idea that has been recommended ad nauseum, and honestly, it was an insult to Lun's intelligence to begin with. The man is obviously not stupid, he knows that it is a possible goal and has either done what he could or decided to do otherwise. When people come around offering to start-up a project related to The Way, that is great as long as Lun is all right with it. You aren't offering him an opportunity, you're the (insert #) person to suggest something obvious.

Unless you have a connection, or intricate knowledge of the video game industry (I don't mean you've played games), you're not going to accomplish anything.

Normally, I would let these kinds of suggestions slide by with minor commenting, but you're not some random newbie. I have no intention of discouraging well-meaning individuals, especially since The Way is certainly not my work, but this is hardly that case. As far as we know, you're annoying, presumptuous and likely unreliable.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby LuBu24 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Strayed Wanderer wrote:I'm insulting you because you can't troll the forums until banned, come back years later and try to push an idea that has been well-past considered by anyone and everyone. Tabula rasa is not the standard for dealing with trolls, you are guilty until dead.

The recreation of The Way on a current-gen console is an idea that has been recommended ad nauseum, and honestly, it was an insult to Lun's intelligence to begin with. The man is obviously not stupid, he knows that it is a possible goal and has either done what he could or decided to do otherwise. When people come around offering to start-up a project related to The Way, that is great as long as Lun is all right with it. You aren't offering him an opportunity, you're the (insert #) person to suggest something obvious.

Unless you have a connection, or intricate knowledge of the video game industry (I don't mean you've played games), you're not going to accomplish anything.

Normally, I would let these kinds of suggestions slide by with minor commenting, but you're not some random newbie. I have no intention of discouraging well-meaning individuals, especially since The Way is certainly not my work, but this is hardly that case. As far as we know, you're annoying, presumptuous and likely unreliable.

whatever is your reason whatever what you think of me keep what you think to yourself don't go freely insult people and ignore the forum rule

and you are even talking about me getting banned?who is better to get banned me or you who goes around insulting people

and i didn't push my idea read what i said in my last post

i said if Lun don't want to do it then i can't do anything about it = i give up the idea

and for god sake i didn't come to this forum for a long time as i mentioned in my last post

am a married man and very busy with my life i have very hard job i work 12-15 hours a day but still i come back to this forum to support the game and this is how you welcome me by insulting me?

i gusse thats it i'm leaving it was wrong for me to come here to get insulted by a loser hiding behind his screen who have mental problem with himself who want to prove himself by insulting people for no reason or whatever reason

and take advice from me go visit a mental doctor coz you are really sick you have a mental problem about yourself

normal people don't insult others for no reason

oh yeah and give me your adress and where you live coz i travel alot with my job maybe one day i come to you to fix your attitude i hope your muscles are as big as your big mouth and please am seriose no joke give me your adress

and sorry guys for ingoreing the forum rules coz am leaving
LuBu24
Wanderer

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:52 pm

and.... game.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:04 am

dude. You only need to press the enter key once. I used to do the exact same thing when i was in the first grade.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:42 pm

I feel like there's the makings of a really annoying meme in there. Good thing we're all too lazy for that.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Debacle » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:19 pm

This thread is gold.

am plung with the lunc.
Debacle
Plyn

Postby CJ » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:14 am

I think the whole world needs to reform their education systems.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Debacle » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:12 am

There are cases that correct grammar and ortography just aren't enough.
Debacle
Plyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall