Today looked like Ald Ruhn from morrowind.

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Today looked like Ald Ruhn from morrowind.

Postby CJ » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:15 am

Man. There was a dust storm where i live today that made me want to play morrowind again. It looked like those shitty blight storms you get when traveling around ald ruhn.

http://www.news.ninemsn.com.au/slideshow_ajax.aspx?sectionid=9016&sectionname=slideshowajax&subsectionid=155654&subsectionname=duststorm
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Re: Today looked like Ald Ruhn from morrowind.

Postby Wellsy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:43 pm

I had seen pictures of that this afternoon. It's pretty crazy. And that's a very apt analogy for the scene. (Ah, gotta love the Elder Scrolls.)
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby tridon777 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:22 am

I've played Oblivion, but not Morrowind. Ive heard that it takes forever to travel places in the game.
tridon777
Plyn

Postby Wellsy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:18 pm

You're right, you can't fast travel to places you've been before like in Oblivion. You can use silt striders or Mage Guild teleporters as kind of a rapid transit system to set locations, but for most places you're stuck hoofing it. Still a good game though.
Wellsy
S5 Hilyn

Postby Forerunner » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:06 am

CJ wrote:Man. There was a dust storm where i live today that made me want to play morrowind again. It looked like those shitty blight storms you get when traveling around ald ruhn.

I don't mind walking around in rain because of Morrowind, I just think to myself "At least it's not a blight storm". Nature showed me.

Apparently there's another one tomorrow morning. Retards in Brisbane think these dust storms mean the apocalypse is imminent.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Strayed Wanderer » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:28 am

Forerunner wrote:Apparently there's another one tomorrow morning. Retards in Brisbane think these dust storms mean the apocalypse is imminent.

Just because I'm trying to destroy a few cities does not mean I'm trying to end the world.
Strayed Wanderer
S4 Corlyn

Return to The Scratch Wall