Happy New Year's

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Happy New Year's

Postby Debacle » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:05 pm

That makes two of us.
Debacle
Plyn

Postby tridon777 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:28 pm

CJ and Debacle that sucks, but your are also lucky bastards. Where I live its like record lows everday so driving or going outside is not very fun at all. :D As to your stories Sling what possesed you to write them? Shall I tell my life story too?
tridon777
Plyn

Postby Sling » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:59 pm

tridon777 wrote:As to your stories Sling what possesed you to write them?

Because: -
Forerunner wrote:I predict this year being much like the last, by this time next year if you ask how it was my reply will be "Eh, nothing special", but if you systematically forced yourself to remember everything you did, the actual events and achievements rather than how you 'feel' about the year in general, odds are a lot of shit actually happened.

What can I say, other than, a lot of shit actually happened.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby tridon777 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Alright Ill tell a story too except Ill keep mine short and sweet. On New Year's Eve I went to see Avatar with a couple of my friends and we stopped to eat at Wendys. Movie was great except the next night I woke up, ran to the toilet, and started vomiting I had the stomach flu for the entire day. I come back to school after break a few days later and find that my friends that went with were also sick . So moral of the story is: DONT EAT AT WENDYS. A little entertainment....... :)
tridon777
Plyn

Postby Sling » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:16 pm

I didn't do anything on New Year's (for once) but instead I went to my friend's LAN party on the 28th. Not only did every single game we tried fail to work on everybody's computer (apart from Unreal Tournament), but I also discovered that Relentless shots don't go very well with Elmlea Double Cream. In other news, I've joined a death metal band.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby CJ » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:27 am

drinking at a LAN party is a crazy idea. We usually don't allow any alcohol other than beer at our LAN parties because people tend to pass out playing games and only 3 or so people end up left to play games.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:22 pm

I'm getting this guitar: -

Schecter Blackjack ATX C-8
http://www.guitar.co.uk/guitars/electri ... ric_guitar

There is only two coming into the UK in the next order... and I'm getting one. *cries*
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall