Enjoying Schadenfreude

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Enjoying Schadenfreude

Postby Non-Sequitur » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:02 am

This was just too hilarious not to share.

I submitted this quote from a completely insane site called love-shy.com to fstdt.
http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=70160&Page=5

Considering the hell men have to go through in the feminised world today where everything is skewed to favour women in all areas of life, but especially in the dating scene, then the new system would have to be one which would quickly and swiftly reverse the damage done to our societies by the incessant terrorism of men by feminism and it's policies propped p by governments and institutions. So I'd propose of system of male choice in the dating game. All I'd recommend is one law and one law only with regards to male-female relationships. No matter what a man says to or asks of a woman, a woman cannot say no. A no from a woman could be reported as easily to the Police as a current day rape, and would also be punishable by a jail sentence.

Call me a misogynist, or call me angry from perceived mistreatment of ordinary men under the hammer of feminism, but it's the only way for society to make up for years of torment and give ordinary men not only the chance to date a woman without the fear of ever hearing a no, but also the chance to date out of their league and the chance to produce better-looking offspring.

A woman saying no to a man under the new system could be classed as equivalent to raping the man. You may think this is misoginist and harsh, but wake up guys, ugly men are going to prison daily in feminised countries for even looking at women, when the women will claim is that she was raped, only in actual fact to only be looked at by the wrong type of guy for her in the wrong way.

The only system that would work is one where the dating minefield would be pushed to the female side of the battleground.

Now here is his reaction when he found out about being quoted.
http://love-shy.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5636&p=89533
I'm not going to sleep tonight at the thoughts of who may see my pic on the other forum, someone who may know me, then my whole reputation is compromised.

F*ck these trolls and f*ck their stupid PC forum! They've screwed up my life right now!

Do you understand the implications of posting on this forum and putting your pic up here guys?

Consider removing your pics from here if you don't want the same sh*t to happen to you. This type of thing that has happened to me can really compromise your privacy. Don't let it happen to you.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Re: Enjoying Schadenfreude

Postby Debacle » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Can't have a proper reaction. Guess something between a rofl and facepalm and a bit of shock.
I even thought the guy had some wacky balls to say that, but then he just didn't knew at all the shit he was into.

Do you understand the implications of posting on this forum and putting your pic up here guys?

On this forum? What about The Internet. I hope at least he naives down after this one.
Debacle
Plyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:48 pm

I think this guy shall be the next victim.

http://www.love-shy.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 541#p91541
[After all, there are a lot studies about the rapist striving for the humiliation of the victim and demonstrating his or her power over the victim.]

"This is simply liberal feminist propaganda. Feminist cannot except the truth that rape is quite simply about filling a biological need. Feminists much prefer this myth which is designed to demonize rapists."
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Non-Sequitur » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:09 pm

My concern for level of pain of rape would be greater if it weren't for the fact that most American women deserve to raped because they oppose prostitution as a sexual outlet for men. Since they deserve to raped, I cannot concern myself with the pain rape causes them.

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=71305&Page=3
From the comments:
Reminds me of the argument that if a wife will not put out it's her fault if the husband is forced to rape his daughters. This guy would probably be a daughter rapist.

The forum was recently completely and utterly owned so I can't link to it, but fschmidt posted several times about raising his daughter to be "traditional". And no, he wasn't talking about a hypothetical daughter.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Non-Sequitur » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 am

Well, it looks like they finally got new hosting.

http://www.love-shy.com/lsbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5817&start=0

If you think about it, a woman who needs a denture, but who doesn't have one in her mouth would be able to give EPIC blowjobs.

Unfortunately, my old lady has all of her teeth intact. I had to ask her to show me her driver's license, to make sure that she is (not fertile) not lying about her age.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Otaku No Anime » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:13 pm

That blowjob one...wow. I can't even properly sum up how I feel about that one.

I find some of the responses from the defenders of this Coby person hilariously more disturbing. Like this one from the last page of comments:

mikeEmyers

Well, as Loveshy.com seems to have lost the bloody forum, then we have nowwhere to go...except here.

Right. It's abuse you fucking want you stupid left wing apologist fuckwits. It's okay telling people to 'man up'. YOUR fucking words BTW. You just will not accept the truth that becuase of the this fucking stupid cult of image - whereby EVERYONE is expected to be perfect - those of us with less than average looks and introverted personalities get dealt a crock of shit in the dating game.

I am not intereted in catwalk models. An average woman will do. With my looks it is all I can expect to get. But no. even that option is shut to me.

You think I woke up one morning and went 'Oh shit. I think I'm gonna have a downer on women.' No. I didn't. I used to be reasonably fit. I used to go out. I have TRIED asking women out. And all I have ever got is rejection.

So before you star painting us all as psychopaths, ask yourslelves this; how did we get this way?

Mistreat any animal long enough and it will one day become bad. Funny ain't it? I used to have a Rottwiler bitch and she was as gentle as a lamb. You know the reputation those dogs have. And why was she so good natured? BECAUSE SHE WAS FUCKING LOVED. So it's no good scratching your heads as to WHY men like Coby and myself exist...YOU FUCKING MADE US.

Don't think you can beat me into submisson...I have reserves of hate you can scarcely dream of...in fact I have only just begun...

...The man sounds like he'd shoot down a place if someone pulls the wrong trigger.
Otaku No Anime
S2 Hilyn

Postby Debacle » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Sounds like people have never pulled the right one.
Can't fault the guy for being fucked up while living in that situation.
Debacle
Plyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:59 am

More from Mikey:
http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=70892

So why do women despise me?

I have done nothing to any woman. I have ALWAYS treated them with respect.

So why don't I get some back?

I'll leave you with this thought;

One day, a loveshy man will not be content with gunning down a few women.

One day, a man will take A THOUSAND of you bitches with him.

Then, maybe the world will sit up and take notice.
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Sling » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:02 am

What in the immediate fuck?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Otaku No Anime » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:00 am

And I forgot to ask, but...

I'm not going to sleep tonight at the thoughts of who may see my pic on the other forum, someone who may know me, then my whole reputation is compromised.

F*ck these trolls and f*ck their stupid PC forum! They've screwed up my life right now!

Consider removing your pics from here if you don't want the same sh*t to happen to you. This type of thing that has happened to me can really compromise your privacy. Don't let it happen to you.

What exactly happened to make this guy so scared? It's as if he attracted the attention of the IHM or something. =/
Otaku No Anime
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:39 am

What the fuck.

Edit: Well, actually, I can sort of sympathise with comments about how fucked up the modern perception of dating/love/etc is, because it is impossible for a lot of people without some immediately attractive traits to find someone willing to give them a chance.

...It's just that some people's frustration at this drives them to the point of apparent insanity which is still fucking nuts. Yeah, I'll stick with my first reaction.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:33 am

Regardless, if I hadn't gotten laid in years and could foresee no potential coitus for another few years. My initial thought would be to turn to prostitution, not rape. No matter what way he tries to come across, he's less of a tragic hero and more comic relief.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby ReaperGal » Mon May 17, 2010 5:15 pm

At the core of most 'nice guys' and 'gentlemen' there's a creepy misogynist waiting for an excuse to hit me. They think "I've always treated women so well,' 'All women tell me I'm handsome or funny, and then they don't sleep with me." I can pick up on that, and the disrespectful 'If I'm so nice, and I never get laid, then women only like jerks' subtext that runs your every interaction with women. I'd mention it, but it's scary meeting that person, and you don't want them charging your way, so I never call again and hope he's just an unfortunate, jilted guy who's still capable of some self-reflection, and not the guy who's one rejection away from bringing an automatic weapon to my gym.

"So why do women despise me?"
Because you're not self-aware enough to realize how much you're scaring me.

"I have done nothing to any woman. I have ALWAYS treated them with respect. So why don't I get some back? "

Because if you feel entitled fuck me, then you don't treat women with respect. Developing an affectation of 'respect' to get into my pants doesn't mean I have to sleep with you to return the favor.

I don't think anyone here is stuck in the 'nice guy' loop, and this is a weird topic to post in for my annual check-in, but I went on a date with someone like this recently and it's been on my mind.
ReaperGal
S2 Hilyn

Postby Impossible » Tue May 18, 2010 6:03 am

...But what if, you know, the nice guy is actually just a nice guy? And they're not just doing it because they want sex and think that entitles them to get it? It is possible, you know. You can't really assume it's always the same.

And I'm not sure if anyone is really self-aware. At least, personally, I'm pretty awful at telling what other people are thinking. You can't expect people to change on their own without being told anything. Though maybe I'm thinking of a different kind of guy to you.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby ReaperGal » Sun May 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Impossible wrote:...But what if, you know, the nice guy is actually just a nice guy?

Then he won't make me deeply uncomfortable by undercutting my gender or think that my drinking the small coffee he bought me = implicit permission to fuck. But you're right, I was being too general. I'll drop the 'most' in that paragraph to 'too many.' It was never a problem when I hung out with punks, go figure.

Impossible wrote:And they're not just doing it because they want sex and think that entitles them to get it?

There's a difference between charming-respectful and "Can we have sex already" respectful. And, of course, there's boring respectful, where the guy is trying so hard to respect women, it suffocates our... Um, interactions? Sorry, this is hard to explain. It's the difference between showing and telling? Never mind, I can't explain this.

Impossible wrote: It is possible, you know. You can't really assume it's always the same.

Notice the 'most' instead of the 'all.' But I can see why I might be blind to the nice guys who are just shy, since I don't meet them on account of their being so shy.

Impossible wrote:And I'm not sure if anyone is really self-aware.

I thought, by saying 'enough,' I was implying that self-awareness and emotional intelligence exist more on a scale rather than either-or characteristics.

Impossible wrote: At least, personally, I'm pretty awful at telling what other people are thinking.

Well, I don't know you, but I'd say this is the difference between you and the quoted guy. If you don't mind me making assumptions, I'm pretty sure he doesn't say "I'm bad at telling what other people are thinking" when he self-reflects because he doesn't care what I'm thinking.

Impossible wrote:You can't expect people to change on their own without being told anything.

The fundamental tragedy of 'nice guy syndrome.' I don't want him in my bed, I don't want him in my life, I don't want him angry, so I tell him he's a good guy, hope to never see him again, and he takes his issues to the next unlucky young lady who does the same thing. Maybe I'm wrong, but if someone much larger than me and with lots more testosterone, and sexually frustrated makes it clear he blames his problems on my gender, then I don't feel like I should be expected to point out his personal flaws. He should have friends who can tell him he's doing something wrong.

Impossible wrote:Though maybe I'm thinking of a different kind of guy to you.

I think that's exactly what happened. A nice guy can be shy and still be datable. I'm talking about guys who blame their loneliness entirely on women, instead of their own high standards, bad attitude, or social incompetence.

And of course girls do this, too. (I'm tired of some other nurses at work complaining about how they're "too much woman" for most guys when they insist on playing games and 'testing' their boyfriends by acting crazy.) I just wish these 'loveshy' guys would deal with feelings of loneliness, abandonment and sexual frustration by watching sad movies, eating candy, and drinking Arbor Mist by the bottle, like I do, instead of getting scary and jilted.
ReaperGal
S2 Hilyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall