Big News

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Big News

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:33 pm

I must be the only person to visit the forum on a daily basis then... granted its half because of some mental tick that causes me to hit a link on my favorites list at random the second I don't have anything to do.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:granted its half because of some mental tick that causes me to hit a link on my favorites list at random the second I don't have anything to do.

Likewise. Honestly though, I don't know why out of all the communities I've visited this is the only one I still view on a regular basis. You guys have never appreciated me, and I still hate all of you.

I generally regard getting married on the same level as having a baby. First thought: "Do you actually WANT to be?", second: "2 years from now this will be the biggest mistake you ever made", thirdly and finally try to keep a straight face while wishing a sincere sounding but short congratulations that really gets to the point of the matter.

Porter, good luck.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Forerunner wrote:you guys have never appreciated me, and I still hate all of you.

I don't hate you. Just sayin'.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Trust me, I check this forum by the hour (hooray unemployment), and I delete about a half a dozen spambots by the day.

Speaking of spambots, I don't usually read the actual posts, but out of sheer boredom I ended up reading a couple and my mind was blown at the utter insanity. I wasn't about to let the posts stay, but I had to preserve them in some way. Since now is as good as a time as any...

Topic: testament get you locked
bcde396 wrote:I grew up wow gold retributive a condemnable artifact, my fuss would say: "Forrest Gump, you must be aware, because they testament get you locked up." I was algophobic to be indirect to where, so ever try to do, but I imagine no thing how they are with me, no many than "ape wow gold housing" worse station.

Topic: took out a harmonica
bcde396 wrote:I subsequent wow gold rely on, eyes winking, sensing, short asked. I can not integer out how matter, in shortened, I took out a harmonica, blowing along with them.That artefact is truly peculiar form. Ass was state dynasty, "blowing in the wind", I started blowing, and she straightaway wow powerleveling suspended for half a product, banjo guardianship stopped

These posts are so baffling to me, my mind cannot even comprehend that 14 billion years of universal evolution has resulted in their creation.

I did read another spambot post recently... where the post failed to have any hyper link in it at all. It was literally a spambot without an agenda.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Occurrence of Something » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Forerunner wrote:You guys have never appreciated me, and I still hate all of you.

It didn't take me long here to realize that this is a place full of angry people, who express themselves not with a wide range of emotions, but with different types and degrees of anger, and it is rare for people to act buddy-buddy

on the other hand, maybe I just spent too much of my time talking to Strayed

That said, I'm not as hated as some of you *COUGHWARCOUGH* but I am absent for pretty much of the time because this place is deader than Jesus. I can only think the two are somehow linked

Also, there's a priest school? Did not know that. Is that anything like clown college?
Porter: lets play, truth or dare
Porter: war you first
Porter: truth or dare
WarV: truth???
Porter: ok: the truth:
Porter: YOU SUCK
Porter: HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW
Porter: HSfjksdfhsadf
WarV: That is not how it works.
Occurrence of Something
S1 Hilyn

Postby Sling » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 pm

EmperorJeramyu wrote:I did read another spambot post recently... where the post failed to have any hyper link in it at all. It was literally a spambot without an agenda.

They are becoming self aware.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:11 pm

I can't wait until Strayed and Jera announce their marriage, too. We've really matured.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:57 am

Impossible wrote:I can't wait until Strayed and Jera announce their marriage, too. We've really matured.

Zesty Potato Skins.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sling » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:35 pm

According to the main page, Lun is going to be publishing his novel soon. All I can say is, I will tell everbody I meet about it at great length. I have already recommended fwacho's book to a bunch of people.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Glenn47 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:27 pm

Well, we had some good times...we used to laugh, insult, retort, and say Huzzah! in rainbow colors. I even called Porter on the phone once, and had Reapergal, Teen, and Tele as my best friends. In fact, I came to this forum in such a lonely and depressed time in life that I could go as far to say that this place saved me. I bet it saved us all in some ways.

But now look, we've all grown up, and moved on from this place. It's kinda sad, but I'd say it makes a lotta sense. We couldn't have the glory days of the forum forever.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I started blowing, and she straightaway wow powerleveling suspended for half a product.
Half a product, guys.
Gil212 wrote:ps. I'm a girl btw
^_^
Glenn47
S1 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:46 pm

Oh yeah, Fwacho wrote a book! I completely forgot about it, I meant to look into that once I actually had money.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Forerunner » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:52 am

Occurrence of Something wrote:
Forerunner wrote:You guys have never appreciated me, and I still hate all of you.

It didn't take me long here to realize that this is a place full of angry people, who express themselves not with a wide range of emotions, but with different types and degrees of anger, and it is rare for people to act buddy-buddy

on the other hand, maybe I just spent too much of my time talking to Strayed

I think this is true for us all, you people have made me what I am. My previous statement in mind, hate and a healthy respect aren't mutually exclusive.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby War » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Occurrence of Something wrote:That said, I'm not as hated as some of you *COUGHWARCOUGH* but I am absent for pretty much of the time because this place is deader than Jesus. I can only think the two are somehow linked

That is what you think.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Oh yeah, Fwacho wrote a book! I completely forgot about it, I meant to look into that once I actually had money.

Anybody who has not already should definitely get fwacho's book. I got it pretty much within months of it coming out.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Glenn47 wrote:Reapergal

Ah, my esteemed and intellectual arch-nemesis of these forums. Back in the good 'ol days when I was angry, confused and recently getting out of bullshit philosophies (namely: deism, unitarianism and, later, nihilism). Did I mention that I was angry?
Sling
S5 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall