Big News

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Big News

Postby Porter » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 pm

I still play through The Way once a year. Always a great adventure.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby War » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:06 pm

I've been checking the forums now everyday and my god look at all the spam bots. I don't know if we should upgrade forum software or make a topic for the funnest ones.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 am

War wrote:I've been checking the forums now everyday and my god look at all the spam bots. I don't know if we should upgrade forum software or make a topic for the funnest ones.

This might happen. They've been REALLY funny lately. Stay tuned.

Because this place is exciting.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Yeah, wasn't the latest wave trying to convince us to have penis lengthening surgery?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:Yeah, wasn't the latest wave trying to convince us to have penis lengthening surgery?

They were trying to convince us of something?
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Non-Sequitur » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:59 am

Occurrence of Something wrote:Also, there's a priest school? Did not know that.
This is also the first time I have seen anything about that. When did that start?
Non-Sequitur
Linkmaster General

Postby Irony » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Why won't this place die. This isn't natural. So many people visiting a dead forum (complete with a creepy loyalist shepard, left behind to fight off the endless, increasingly growing, waves of spambots under the banner of hope) far too regularly, yet there is nothing but silence. Nothing ever fucking changes. This shit is straight out of lovecraft.
Irony
Wanderer

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Irony wrote:Why won't this place die.

It kinda did.
Irony wrote:This isn't natural. So many people visiting a dead forum

Uh... No. Nobody ever visits.
Irony wrote:(complete with a creepy loyalist shepard, left behind to fight off the endless, increasingly growing, waves of spambots

I love that description. Not sure where the "shepard" part comes from, but I'll take it.
Irony wrote:under the banner of hope)

Actually it's close to under the banner of meth addiction or mental illness.
Irony wrote:far too regularly, yet there is nothing but silence. Nothing ever fucking changes.

I'm not sure what you expect from a forum dedicated entirely around a cult rpg maker game last released like 5 years ago. Besides, nothing is static, everything is falling apart. And now I want to watch Fight Club.
Irony wrote:This shit is straight out of lovecraft.

I'm so changing the "Wanna take the Plunge?" logo in the upper left to "The Way: This shit is straight out of lovecraft".
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Otaku No Anime » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:28 am

Nah...if this place were really dead, none of us would be coming here at all.

I believe that referring to this board as comatose is a bit more fitting. And Jeramyu is the life support.
Otaku No Anime
S2 Hilyn

Postby Irony » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:49 am

More like a necromancer refusing to let go of his dieing daughter, ignoring her screams as he dutifuly feeds her the fell alchemical mixture keeping her in a limbo between eternity and agony. He knows that, one day, he will find a cure. This is for her own good. He has been telling himself that every waking moment for the last five years as she begged for the sweet embrace of death.

And behold, the vultures have come! Their motivation part guilt part morbid curiousity. They who have abandoned her have returned to hold unto the same faint hope - that they didn't really kill her, that it is not their fault, that they can finally move on in their lives and be liberated from this accursed draw to their damned past. In their heart they all know it to be a lie - but it is a lie worth clinging to. A lie that might just save their sanity. A lie that keeps them human. And so the beasts clad in flesh of men gather.

And to the background of the endless symphony of their beloved's horrid existence, they hope.
Irony
Wanderer

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Irony wrote:More like a necromancer refusing to let go of his dieing daughter, ignoring her screams as he dutifuly feeds her the fell alchemical mixture keeping her in a limbo between eternity and agony. He knows that, one day, he will find a cure. This is for her own good. He has been telling himself that every waking moment for the last five years as she begged for the sweet embrace of death.

Holy shit, fucking AWESOME.
Irony wrote:And behold, the vultures have come! Their motivation part guilt part morbid curiousity. They who have abandoned her have returned to hold unto the same faint hope - that they didn't really kill her, that it is not their fault, that they can finally move on in their lives and be liberated from this accursed draw to their damned past. In their heart they all know it to be a lie - but it is a lie worth clinging to. A lie that might just save their sanity. A lie that keeps them human. And so the beasts clad in flesh of men gather.

And to the background of the endless symphony of their beloved's horrid existence, they hope.

KEEP GOING!
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby War » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:50 pm

I like this guy. We should totally invite him to are once a year The Way themed BBQ we have. This year we are going to have a karaoke contest!
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Welp, I guess that settles it. Forum's canceled everybody. We had a good run, but nothing lasts forever.
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby Irony » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:31 pm

I told you War will be our end but you never listened.
Irony
Wanderer

Postby Impossible » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Irony, your avatar makes my head hurt. Fuck.
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall