Big News

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Re: Big News

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:43 am

I'm so changing the "Wanna take the Plunge?" logo in the upper left to "The Way: This shit is straight out of lovecraft".

While your at it you should fix the overlap with Gauis's foot with the girls head. Its like 10 pixels, but its been eating at my soul for years now.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby randomperson » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:29 am

I definitely second that

Not that I even noticed it until now, but now that I have done I can't stand to look at that picture any more
randomperson
Plyn

Postby Telephalsion » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Congrats Porter, I hope she likes the metal ;)

Oh, and hi guys.
Greatchickenman wrote:I'm up for any type of female at least once.

Any type of female.
Telephalsion
S4 Deralyn

Postby War » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Telephalsion wrote:Congrats Porter, I hope she likes the metal ;)

Oh, and hi guys.

Hi Tele.
<WarV> You know what this place needs?
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
<WarV> How about hookers WITH boobs!
<Strayed> I don't like fat guys.
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Porter » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 pm

She likes the cock.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:31 am

Porter wrote:She likes the cock.

Once you realise this truth, picking up girls becomes slightly easier. Slightly.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby ReaperGal » Thu May 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Hey, guess who's lurking today!

Okay, let's get too it...

"I'm getting married. Deal with it fools."

Congratulations!! I kinda figured it was gonna be me, but whatever, I'll get over it.

"I even called Porter on the phone once, and had Reapergal, Teen, and Tele as my best friends. In fact, I came to this forum in such a lonely and depressed time in life that I could go as far to say that this place saved me. I bet it saved us all in some ways."

Aww, honey. I melted just a little. I'm glad I made the list of people who were here for you. I'm glad you guys were my friends, too.

"She likes the cock."

"Once you realise this truth, picking up girls becomes slightly easier. Slightly."

And you guys are officially still gross, haha. I have big news too... No, that's a lie. I just work and watch Man Vs. Food on Netflix. So, this might be my goodbye... I still lurk very rarely, because I'm hoping for add-ons to The Way, but it doesn't seem like that's ever gonna happen. So, guys, if I never come back, thanks for being cool. Barring one asshole who made me cry on IRC once, (well, Porter did that once too) you were all so great, even when we argued.
ReaperGal
S2 Hilyn

Postby War » Sun May 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Saying you are leaving an internet forum is kind of silly. This is the internet, its not like you have to actually be active all the time on it. What you post will always be here till the server shuts down.
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Forerunner » Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm

War wrote:This is the internet, its not like you have to actually be active all the time on it.

True, but it would make this place a lot more fun.

I'm guessing we all harbour some small hope that upon being told we're leaving, someone would realise they'll miss us. Or miss hating us for some. Hell, I'd have 'left' by now, except that at one point in time I did, completely forgot about here until I found The Way nesting around in my files and came back. Thanks for missing me. Pricks. :lol:

Speaking of which, I've given up on every single forum I've bothered registering on in the past 6-7 years... except this one. For no apparent reason. I guess The Way is just that good.
Black-Cat wrote:Only the ones with egos made of steel can withstand the scourge of emotional deterioration often referred to as "having no life".
Forerunner
S2 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Tue May 17, 2011 12:36 pm

ReaperGal wrote:I still lurk very rarely, because I'm hoping for add-ons to The Way, but it doesn't seem like that's ever gonna happen.

I remember you lecturing me for giving up on the human race because I said I thought that people were too stupid to be able to use nuclear power safely and efficiently. If you give up now, then your words will have been for nothing, and the rest of us will slowly give up too.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Occurrence of Something » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:17 am

ReaperGal wrote:Barring one asshole who made me cry on IRC once

who was it
Porter: lets play, truth or dare
Porter: war you first
Porter: truth or dare
WarV: truth???
Porter: ok: the truth:
Porter: YOU SUCK
Porter: HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW
Porter: HSfjksdfhsadf
WarV: That is not how it works.
Occurrence of Something
S1 Hilyn

Postby HolsteinCow » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:45 pm

I know that as soon as everyone forgets about this forum, someone will post the Meaning of Life here, to an audience consisting solely of spambots.
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." (Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio)
HolsteinCow
S5 Hilyn

Postby War » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Yes, and the CHEESE....... to die for.
<Strayed> hookers?
<@Jeramyu> boobs?
War
S3 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:53 pm

I have a girlfriend now. I'm also going to America for 85 days between June and September. That is all.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby xian » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:45 pm

I love this topic..!!!! 8)

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall