The Best of Spambots

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

The Best of Spambots

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:35 pm

As promised. Here you go.
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Re: The Best of Spambots

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:42 pm

warmGuersaver wrote:<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title>R4 flash cart importer receives 12 month prison sentence</title>
</head>

<body margin="0">
I didn't think that R4 cards were illegal in the UK?!<br />
ppt to dvd

<br />Originally posted by baldfrog: I didn't think that R4 cards were illegal in the UK?!they are not illegal in the UK or most of Europe.&quot;The problem is that the device itself is not illegal. “It’s the purposes that people use it for that’s often illegal,” says Rob Saunders, a spokesman for Nintendo UK. &quot;sourcehttp://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/...icle4484224.ece edited by ddpmight be more that he was importing illegally ie not having a licence to import commercial quantity of the product.
19 Jan 2010 @ 21:09<br />
dvd copier

<br />He was charged under section 296ZB of the Copyright, Designs & Patents Act 1988 which refers to the sale/supply of items, such as game copier cards, modchips etc that circumvent copyright protection measures and allow copied games to be played.But I don't understand how they can make that stick without a leap of imagination and supposition.As the device itself is not illegal, only (possibly) the uses which the end customers put it to, he really has not committed any &quot;copyright infringement&quot; unless he was selling the cards with games already on them. Time and time again modchip suppliers have been raided and closed down only to prove that the devices are legal and only the end user can decide whether to use them in an illegal manner or not. Many times they have had the items seized returned to them after it has been proved that the supplier cannot be held responsible for the actions of the buyers.This judgement is scary as the case now opens the floodgates by which (using the same logic) all cd and dvd burners &quot;could&quot; be used to make copies of copyright material. That is the main use &quot;most&quot; customers make of them..<br />
dvd creator

<br />Ban the sale of paint, as it can be used to make forgeries of paintings.Ban cars because they can be used to break the speed limit.Ban trees becase they can be made into pointy sticks to stab people with.<br />
ipod rip for mac

<br />Originally posted by scum101: ...This judgement is scary as the case now opens the floodgates by which (using the same logic) all cd and dvd burners &quot;could&quot; be used to make copies of copyright material. That is the main use &quot;most&quot; customers make of them..Most customers,some like myself, have not never pirated a thing in my life,I bought my burner to make pretty beer coasters and toast...<br />
dvd clone

<br />They must have had games pre-loaded onto them, by that logic you may aswell arrest re-sellers of CD and DVD drives. Sony had multiple lawsuits thrown at them for the VHS recorders, what a joke.<br />
swf to avi converter

<br />Me thinks crowbars need to be illegal to sell, since they can be used for braking&entering; how about rocks, can be used for illegal purposes, as an universal car door opener...<br />
convert video to ipod

<br />Originally posted by cyprusrom: Me thinks crowbars need to be illegal to sell, since they can be used for braking&entering; how about rocks, can be used for illegal purposes, as an universal car door opener...Tooth brushes can be turned into knives...better ban them too. While you are at it, ban teeth, as they can be used to bite people.<br />
avi to mpeg converter

<br />Any one know where I can get one for a good price ? :o)<br />
convert x to dvd

<br />Toothbrushes.. 2 for 50p B+M Bargainshttp://www.gnu.org/philosophy/r ... w.fsf.org/<br />
ipod to computer transfer

<br />*plays the empirical march* the MP3 police commeth<br />
convert dvd to avi

<br />Quote:Ban the sale of paint, as it can be used to make forgeries of paintings. Ban cars because they can be used to break the speed limit. Ban trees becase they can be made into pointy sticks to stab people with. Quote:Me thinks crowbars need to be illegal to sell, since they can be used for braking&entering; how about rocks, can be used for illegal purposes, as an universal car door opener... (sarcasm)why not banned anything sharp& anything blunt cause they can be used to stab or hit people.banned all electrical goods because they can give a fatal electronic shock.banned anything that can move faster than 20kmph including running as impact at that speed can cause serious damage.banned anything that can be thrown at someone.(sarcasm ended)Easier option banned the people that make stupid laws.PS2 with 12 games.pc-windows 7,intel core quad Q8400,4 Gb ddr2,WD 500 GB hdd,ATI Radeon HD 4550 graphics,AOC 22inch LCD moniter.<br />
convert flv video

<br />Originally posted by Mik3h: They must have had games pre-loaded onto them, by that logic you may aswell arrest re-sellers of CD and DVD drives. Sony had multiple lawsuits thrown at them for the VHS recorders, what a joke.With innovation the &quot;old guard&quot; gets wary and panics about how they can bleed another penny out of the consumer, since they won't adapt to change themselves.Just look at all of the product placement in TV shows and movies now. NBC is flooding their shows with Honda Civics and Olympic propaganda. They have to be on crack to think no one will be watching the Olympics... or think everyone will DVR and pass on the commercials, which I still think is asinine thinking, since I would use this as my bathroom/get another beer break in the past!<br />
convert dvd to wmv

<br />Originally posted by KillerBug: Ban the sale of paint, as it can be used to make forgeries of paintings.Ban cars because they can be used to break the speed limit.Ban trees becase they can be made into pointy sticks to stab people with.I see your point.<br />
mpeg to avi

<br />Political correctness gone stupid if i buy a gun and choose to shoot someone with it do they arrest the gunsmith/retailer for selling it to me or me for being an idiot and doing it .....<br />
dvd copy mac

<br />Originally posted by bastrdx: Political correctness gone stupid if i buy a gun and choose to shoot someone with it do they arrest the gunsmith/retailer for selling it to me or me for being an idiot and doing it .....We need some kind of NRA for technology.<br />
avi to dvd converter

<br />Labotomyies for everyone as the mind is a dangerous place.<br />
ipad video converter

<br />Frankly I don't see what's wrong with running homebrew apps and hardware on anything one purchases. If I buy something it's mine to with as I please. How is running homebrew intellectual theft? They are morons. I have the same issue with region coding. If I buy a game in the USofA I should be able to play that game on my Australian sold console. If I buy a region A Blu-Ray movie it should play on a PS3 bought in Australia. That why modchips were not deemed illegal here. I wonder if flash carts are.The device should not be illegal, just some of the uses one puts it to.<br />
burn dvd

<br />Originally posted by leglessoz: The device should not be illegal, just some of the uses one puts it to.I agree...but world governments do not. This is why automatic weapons are illigal in many countries. Convince them to legalize the sale of machine guns, and you might convince them that modchips are OK.
</body>
</html>

dvd burner
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

капитальный ремонт квартир и офисов по низким ценам Weevycyn

Postby invenaibebofe » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:13 am

Ивестиционно-строительное предприятие ПРИОР предлагает :
- отличный ремонт квартир и офисов по самым низким ценам
- Евроремонт квартир ,дач также офисных помещений с любым обьемом работ
- высококачественный ремонт, перестройка промышленых и жилых зданий
- качественный ремонт и перестройка торговых, игровых и также развлекательных центров,медицинских,финансовых и также правительственных учреждений.
- все виды строительно-инженерных, отделочных работ,покраска,побелка,стяжка,поклейка обоев ,плитка и пр.
- контроль также гарантия качественного исполнения работ,
Любая форма оплаты
http://remontkiev.org.ua
invenaibebofe

Postby iamtheverb » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:43 pm

well that's a bit audacious... submitting its own spam to a best of spambots topic. the nerve.

this is from a while back. I only saved the text, originally I'm sure there were a bunch of random links interspersed.

Hard Candy is one of the worst movies I've seen in recent years. After re-watching it I won't rag on it as much as I have in past. Once you get past the fairly bad acting, the half-dozen or so completely idiotic impossibilities, and the complete lack of realism, the movie IS STILL FUCKING RETARDED AND SHITTY AS FUCK. The movie has no believability and throws all dignity out the window. Furthermore you can't pick a character to side with. How the fuck are we supposed to sympathize with either character? Which one do we want to succeed? The extremely crazy vigilante with super human powers? Or the hebephile who may or may not have killed the girl?
Spoilers:
The movie starts out slower than a retarded kid covered in syrup inside a freezer. This 14 year old girl stalks this guy in his 30's (I think). They end up meeting at some little gay coffee house. They meet, they talk, blah blah blah. They decide to go to his house. He asks the 14 year old if she wants to call her older sister to let her know where she'll be. She declines. After they get to his house he fixes himself a drink then offers her one . She tells him no - she is worried that he may have poisoned her drink so she makes one herself. Then what does the little bitch do? She fixes him a drink but then spikes his. He then passes out.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
iamtheverb
?

Postby Sling » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:54 am

In Soviet Russia, the home repairs you.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:39 am

and the award for most innocuous spam bot goes to:
Hi guys

I'm Emily. My friend told me about this forum and I told her I would join. How is everyone? I had a pretty hectic day, but I'm feeling much more relaxed now.

I live in CA. Where are you guys from?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby Sling » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 am

Had we been 12 year old boys, that probably would have given us a boner, maybe even jizz slightly. On a related note, I cannot get Xbox LIVE in my university halls of residence. The negatives being: I CAN'T GAIN LEVELS OR INCREASE MY K/D RATIO, etc.. The positives being: I won't be stuck in a lobby full of pre-pubescent boys who suddenly start having heart attacks when they discover there is a girl on the other team... and is a much better player than them. I think the positives far outweigh the negatives in this scenario.
In this day and age, an era where there are people who actually throw shit at each other, anything, could be possible.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:01 am

Sling wrote:Had we been 12 year old boys, that probably would have given us a boner, maybe even jizz slightly. On a related note, I cannot get Xbox LIVE in my university halls of residence. The negatives being: I CAN'T GAIN LEVELS OR INCREASE MY K/D RATIO, etc.. The positives being: I won't be stuck in a lobby full of pre-pubescent boys who suddenly start having heart attacks when they discover there is a girl on the other team... and is a much better player than them. I think the positives far outweigh the negatives in this scenario.

Then again, the only games I ever played over Xbox LIVE were Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Halo 3, occasionally Call of Duty: World At War, so I don't think I will even give any amount of shit about the so-called 'negatives' anyway.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Sage Of The Wise wrote:and the award for most innocuous spam bot goes to:
Hi guys

I'm Emily. My friend told me about this forum and I told her I would join. How is everyone? I had a pretty hectic day, but I'm feeling much more relaxed now.

I live in CA. Where are you guys from?

These ones have been showing up a lot lately. Most of the time they'll have their home pages set to a spam site, but I encountered one recently that didn't, making it spam just for the sake of spam.

Unless they really are trying to make friends with us, which means Skynet is in its infancy and our callous rejection of it is what drives it to eventually destroy us.

Either way, the end is nigh.
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Postby iamtheverb » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:28 am

I'm Emily.

EmperorJeramyu wrote:Unless they really are trying to make friends with us, which means Skynet is in its infancy and our callous rejection of it is what drives it to eventually destroy us.

well if "Emily" turns out to stand for Emotive Maturing Intelligent Learning System, we could be in trouble.

and now here's a bot that only wants to educate, and steal from wikipedia articles.
sir-Plets wrote:[url=http://luxemb.info/?p=766]Fairfield, California

Fairfield is a city located in the northeastern portion of the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California, USA (See East Bay and North Bay). It is approximately 40 miles (64 km) from both the city of San Francisco and the city of Sacramento, approximately 39 miles (63 km) from Oakland, less than 18 miles (29 km) from Napa Valley , 15 miles from the Carquinez Bridge, and 13 miles from the Benicia Bridge. Fairfield was founded in 1859 by clippership captain Robert H. Waterman, and named after his former hometown of Fairfield, Connecticut. It is the home of Travis Air Force Base and the Jelly Belly jelly bean factory, and has a population of almost 108,000; slightly less than Vallejo, which is the Bay Area's ninth-largest city. It shares a border with its sister city, Suisun City. Other nearby cities include Vacaville, Benicia, Napa and Vallejo. Fairfield is the county seat of Solano County.
[/url]
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:
iamtheverb
?

Postby Sage Of The Wise » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:06 am

Had we been 12 year old boys, that probably would have given us a boner, maybe even jizz slightly.

"Emily" was 30 and her interests included knitting. How desperate a 12 year old were you?
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Sage Of The Wise
S3 Deralyn

Postby CJ » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:47 am

Knitting is a very desirable skill in a woman IMO. Free jumpers and scarves... for free... And those knitted jumpers are as warm as fuck.
oh yeah by the way. Doovy & Co. are not gone. After all... I am Doovy and Forunner is still here.
CJ
S4 Hilyn

Postby Porter » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:17 pm

I've even deleted a couple. A doozy today.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:51 am

Sage Of The Wise wrote:
Had we been 12 year old boys, that probably would have given us a boner, maybe even jizz slightly.

"Emily" was 30 and her interests included knitting. How desperate a 12 year old were you?

Why are you assuming I am referring to myself? This is the internet. I have personally witnessed a group of five 12 years olds having a heart attack when three girls joined the lobby. Their initial reactions:
12 Year Old No. 1: "OMG! [Insert Gamertag here] is a girl!"
<Other girls join>
12 Year Old No. 2: "HEY! OH MY GOD, TWO MORE GIRLS JUST JOINED, I JUST CHECKED THEIR PROFILES!!"
<Insert what honestly sounded like screams of delight and ecstasy from the 12 year olds>
12 Year Old No. 3 (to 12 Year Old No. 1): "Are you going to send [insert one of the girl's gamertags here] a friend request?"
12 Year Old No. 1: "What?! Do they even allow us to have girlfriends on here?!"

Said girl were late teens/early 20s. I think one of them was older than me. You should have heardhow they reacted when I jokingly asked them if they wanted me to invite my female Xbox LIVE friends to the lobby. I even told they were all 18-20+ and they didn't seem to care that that would be paedophilia.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Postby Sling » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:53 am

CJ wrote:Knitting is a very desirable skill in a woman IMO. Free jumpers and scarves... for free... And those knitted jumpers are as warm as fuck.

This. Whilst someone 18 years older than myself would be a massive turn off, knitting is a very practical skill for women to have. Personal warmth is very important.
Sling
S5 Corlyn

Next

Return to The Scratch Wall