Chain Fan Fiction--JOIN IN!

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby HumanBean17 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:57 pm

Those are awesome phrases. 8)
"If you mean that I'm not quite like most wanderers, then you're absolutely correct."
HumanBean17
S1 Hilyn

Postby Chip » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:41 am

OOS: GreatChickenman, SWEET FLAMING LANDS!! :D Burn YOU!!! :D I need people who are serious about this fiction to make entries. BustermanZero, HumanBean17, and EmperorJeramyu are thus far the only true dedicated writers that have posted. Please, we need writing style variaties. Just...be gentle with the characters.

IS:

Lakis and Lavene, the two Great Swords of Uratha. And now, Lakis was gone. The man was unhappy indeed.

Samuel looked down upon Lavene, the smaller of the pair and only remaining one left. His brother, Jacob, and that Rebeard fellow had been so quick with their mischevious plan. Rebeard took out the Blood Lyn, and Jacob fled with the sword. Now, Rebeard was being taken across the snow-capped mountains by Blood Lyn, and Jacob was being hunted down by a bounty hunter. How sweet this would be to watch the two morons fall.

---------

Orie looked at Jacob, who was sitting comfortably in the wagon.

That crest..he thought,it MUST mean that...

Slowly, Orie looked down upon his own breastplate, realizing that he did, indeed, have the same crest as this "Jacob". They were both Blood Raids.

--------

Rebeard looked up at Taz, and then upon the scroll, which he continued to shield away from Taz's sight. At the top of the scroll were runes, the same ones that Rebeard could see on the walls. Below the scroll runes, the text showed.

The Runes Are Forged...
The Deed Is Done....
When Moon falls Unto....
The Legion shall rise....

Of course, it didn't have the catchy rythmn that Rebeard had hoped for, but it was a sign nonetheless. He MUST have Taz stay within the cave long enough for the moonlight to touch the Runes. Whatever this Legion was, it was dangerous.

"I suggest you find somewhere else to stay tonight.." Zent had said.

Perhaps the Legion would help Rebeard. Perhaps...Taz will die...

IS: Sorry, it sucked. But hey, keep going.
Impossible wrote:STOP]
Chip
S1 Hilyn

Postby Leo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:53 am

OOS: I'll do one after school.
"I would rather have William Hung lick honey of my NIPPLES then listen to that again." Simon Cowell on SNL
Leo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Leo » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:58 pm

Taz looked down at Rebeard, this would be easy, the man had already been worn down, he was tired, he was a mess, he had nothing to worry. Taz sighed, he had better get started on his report, he sat down, still looking at Rebeard, and began to write, he told of finding him in the Lyn's possesion, and thn he stopped, he though of that man, what's his name, Zent. What gave him the right to tell him, a shadowfoot, what to do and where to sleep. He must have been crazy, off and thinking he was a lord, thinking he knew what to do, he had no reason to be any of those, he has pathatic.

Taz raised his eyes toward's Rebeard, this man didn't look like a threat, were the stories misleading, it didn't seem like he could hurt a fly. Taz went back to the report, this was turning out to be an uneventful day, he felt tired, but he always felt that way, because he rarly got any sleep. But he must not sllep, he has to continue keeping guard, his eyes were getting dizzy, he had to be out of here in a few minutes, his vision was fuzzy. He had to sleep, and with that he was in a light daze.
"I would rather have William Hung lick honey of my NIPPLES then listen to that again." Simon Cowell on SNL
Leo
S2 Hilyn

..yeah...

Postby Jade » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:20 pm

OOS: YAY! my turn!

IS: The moonlight began to peirce beyond the layer of black clouds. One small ray penetrated straight into the cave, grazing the walls. The runes were lit up, and shadows began to crawl from the darkness. These shadows were those of both beast and human, and yet were those of which did not exist. Rebeard awoke, and noticed the shadows. This must be the Legion that the scroll talked about. Quickly, Rebeard stuffed the scroll into his vest, and began racing to the mouth of the cave.
That's when Hemmer and Colt intercepted him. Grabbing the Wanderer by the arms, they snickered villianously.
"Where you headed, good sir?" Colt asked humorously.
"It's a bit late for a good ol' stroll, now ain't it?" Hemmer questioned.
The two laughed evilly. That's when Taz woke up.
"What in Hel..lah, Blood Lyn," Taz stuttered. "Get away from that prisoner.
All at once, the Legion charged at the four men. Colt and Hemmer let go of Rebeard, who bolted out the cave entrance. Taz spun around, slaying one of the Legion Men. A Legion Beast leapt at Hemmer, slashing into the man's head. Hemmer died instantly, and this body fell to the ground harshly.
As Rebeard turned around, he could only see Colt and Taz, back to back, incircled by the great mass of Legion warriors. He could only hope that the swarm of shadowed figures could distract the two long enough for him to get a good distance away. It was now Rebeard, alone, in the range of snow-capped mountains..bound for an unknown destination.
Jade
Wanderer

Postby EmperorJeramyu » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:08 pm

IS:

Rebeard dragged himself far up a hill, to where he could barely see Taz and Colt struggling against the Legions. Rebeard turned, Zent was right next to him, spying the Legion through a small telescope, all while muttering phrases like "Amazing!", and "Facinating!"

Rebeard said nothing and only stared incredulously at the man. Zent finally relented, and turned to him. "Amazing, isn't it?". Rebeard continued to stare.

"This is a very rare occurance.", he said nochelantly, "Though I have seen more than one poor sap get torn apart this way."

Rebeard finally gathered his senses. "W...Will they live?"

Zent shrugged. "It depends if they can last about 6 more hours. They're doing pretty good, I'd say."

Rebeard made out Taz cutting down several of the beasts. "What are they?"

Zent stared intently at the mountains. "That's a good question. I suspect they're part pure darkness, part deteriorated aura. You can never quite tell. That's why I study these mountains. Looking for a clue to the riddle."

Rebeard glanced at Zent. He was still gazing off, as if to look for something more. There was a rustle in the bushes behind. Rebeard whirled about, and watched a stray legion pull himself through. Rebeard began to back up.

Zent calmly turned.

The movement happened in an instant. Zent suddenly gathered energy to his fingers and pointed it forward, leaving the energy hovering in the air. In a second, he repeated the act twice, creating the points of a triangle. He drew the energy back into his hand. In another second, Zent traced the energy into an ornate pattern infront of him, detailing meshes of the runes Rebeard had briefly glanced at in the cave. The carving of energy came together instantly to produce a fireball shooting forward, that blew the Legion to pieces.

Rebeard was speachless again. Zent spoke, "Strange. They never wander that far from the caves. He seemed intent on you, good sir."

"M..mm..me?" Rebeard stammered, still trying to comprehend what he had just seen.

"Yes. Quite strange." Zent replied.

The two turned to the mountain.

"The night draws dangerous." Zent stated, "We should be off. My wife is probably worried about me anyway."

"T...to where?" Rebeard stammered.

"Why to my place of lordness. It's still under construction, but it should be decent to stay in." Zent paused, "It's called Fort Majiro."
"Unfortunately, the dragon only speaks in Napalm, a curious ancient language that you don't really need to speak to understand."
EmperorJeramyu
Blana Sera

Previous

Return to The Scratch Wall