1000th Post

Home of the Crestfallen Few. Chat about whatever you like.

Moderators: Porter, EmperorJeramyu, Telephalsion

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:36 pm

Or to the fact that I have to write a letter of apologe to my teacher for saying that If I have a C+, I'm fine with that, and so he phoned home!
"I would rather have William Hung lick honey of my NIPPLES then listen to that again." Simon Cowell on SNL
Leo
S2 Hilyn

Postby HumanBean17 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:38 pm

That's dumb. It's our fault if we get a bad grade... Why don't they just stay out of it? I hate it when teachers chase after me cause I messed up.
"If you mean that I'm not quite like most wanderers, then you're absolutely correct."
HumanBean17
S1 Hilyn

I Hate Mr. Clark

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:42 pm

Ok, heres what happens.

I'm doing a project, and then he calls me over (Like the rest off the class), and so I go over, he tells me I have a C+, I'm actually happy with that, he tells me I could get B or an A if I hand in this crap that I don't have, so I say no thanks. So he phones home (and this is the start of Easter Holiday), and my mom tells me I'm grounded the entire weekend, and so I'm pissed, and when I bring it up, she is mad at me. So Yadda Yadda, I had to spend the entire weekend in Chilliwack with my parents, and now I have to write that fucking letter.
"I would rather have William Hung lick honey of my NIPPLES then listen to that again." Simon Cowell on SNL
Leo
S2 Hilyn

Postby HumanBean17 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:45 pm

That sucks.
"If you mean that I'm not quite like most wanderers, then you're absolutely correct."
HumanBean17
S1 Hilyn

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:46 pm

I know, I could have gotten farther in FFVI today.
Leo
S2 Hilyn

Postby HumanBean17 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:49 pm

I'd like to try and get into the Final Fantasy series sometime... I haven't really played a whole lot on any of 'em...
HumanBean17
S1 Hilyn

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:51 pm

Yeah well, I wanted to play VI, I found out on Friday that I had it so.... yeah.... I hate that MOFO Shadow, he fight's one fight and says that he fought his worth, I paid him 3000 FUCKING GP FOR ONE BATTLE!!!
Leo
S2 Hilyn

Postby Excell » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:06 pm

Wow....he lasts me till the waterfall every time. Haha. 8)
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby Fitz Tayo » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:49 pm

Can I just say, 1000th post wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... so what do I win? And FFVI rocks, and so does shadow, but he leaves randomly, so you know, He lasts always past the Mystic Forest for me.
<@Jeramyu> videogames are art and I will buttsex anyone who disagrees
Fitz Tayo
S4 Corlyn

Postby Porter » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:41 pm

whoop-de-doo
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Impossible » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:23 pm

*twitches*
Impossible
S2 Deralyn

Re: I Hate Mr. Clark

Postby Excell » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:45 pm

Leo wrote:Ok, heres what happens.

I'm doing a project, and then he calls me over (Like the rest off the class), and so I go over, he tells me I have a C+, I'm actually happy with that, he tells me I could get B or an A if I hand in this crap that I don't have, so I say no thanks. So he phones home (and this is the start of Easter Holiday), and my mom tells me I'm grounded the entire weekend, and so I'm pissed, and when I bring it up, she is mad at me. So Yadda Yadda, I had to spend the entire weekend in Chilliwack with my parents, and now I have to write that fucking letter.

Last time I posted here I skipped over this post. Now that I'm posting again I just have one thing to say to you. You're a fucking moron. Sorry....but that was extremely stupid......
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

Postby Pidgeon » Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:39 am

I agree with Excell. I would kill to get a teacher who would tell me once I have done a assignment what to do to get a A or B. Leo that A or B may make the difference between you passing or falling.
The pidgeon comes
Pidgeon
Plyn

Re: I Hate Mr. Clark

Postby Porter » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:15 am

Leo wrote:Ok, heres what happens.

Chilliwack???? I was up there wakeboarding last summer.....fuckin' hot as hell girls up there to fool around with.
Porter
S4 Corlyn

Postby Excell » Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:43 pm

It's called Chilliwack.....no........it needs to be nuked.....
Porter licks dicks.
Excell
S3 Corlyn

PreviousNext

Return to The Scratch Wall